Meador Dock & Landscape Company

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2009

Independently owned and operated....

Mathis Contracting

10  REVIEWS
Mathis Contracting

We are a small contracting business that specializes in general handyman work, along with landscaping and Gravel delivery/install. We do all jobs big and small. Call for a free estimate and we will work with you.

10/09/2018

Tom spent a lot of time with us prior to the installation. He was very helpful with questions and designs. We have a new vinyl dock that looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Dock Installed

05/08/2016

For background, a timber harvest took place on our property in Nashville, IN last summer and the 3 acre lake basin was constructed by an excavator. The lake was full of water by end of January. After reading several very positive reviews of Meador Dock late last year I contacted Tom and he provided me with an estimate to build the dock, ramp and attach a bench and ladder. We kept in touch during t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built 10' x 16' floating dock and 4' x 16' ramp. Delivered both to a private 3 acre lake in Brown County and installed both along with a bench and ladder.

08/07/2015

Excellent.  Tom concluded that I did not need the work contemplated and gave me some suggestions I could do myself that could solve the problem. Very professional and very honest!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consult with me on need for dock work.

08/03/2015

Great. He called before he came. He was prompt and business-like, and completed the job quickly on a muggy day by himself. He quoted me a price before starting but reduced that price upon completion of the job when it turned out the job was not as difficult as expected. I would recommend him for any similar job. Thanks again, Tom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and reinstalled two posts on a floating dock which had been moved by the lake freezing.

06/14/2015

I followed Tom's instructions and it went well.   All fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom was very busy, so he told me on the phone how to fix the problem myself. It worked!  I will use Meador Dock in the future if I have more problems.

CATEGORY dock building

New dock installation, float replacement, dock removal, dock repair, ladders, benches, dock boxes, dock bumpers, cleats and light house power supply.

Visa, Check