LGI Landscaping

A14 REVIEWS

Founded 2016

7849 Castle Ln

Indianapolis, IN 46256

Indiana Accredited Horticulturist. INLA member. We are a 2-truck and 2-trailer 6-8 person team who specialize in landscape design and installation, and are purposely not growing any larger in order to provide exceptional service and quality, and keep overhead low. This operational philosophy of a streamlined and specialized shop allows us to provide superior quality at a reasonable cost. As owner and operator, I believe it is imperative to spend a good part of my day on the job with the crew, ensuring each project is managed thoughtfully, thoroughly, and efficiently to each homeowners 100% satisfaction. And when possible, consult with each homeowner directly as the project is being executed to manage expectations, any unexpected delays or issues, and/or potential changes to the design that could result in a better outcome. I also prefer to pick up all nursery stock myself, in order to choose the highest quality plant material available. 90% of all plant material we install is procured from Brehob Nursery. We partner with other landscape companies who specialize in excavation, lighting, irrigation, tree removal, and larger hardscape projects (e.g. outdoor kitchens, pergolas, lakefront retaining walls), so we are capable of providing additional services depending on the scope of the project....

landscaping (13)hardscaping (5)stone and gravel (1)

03/07/2020

Laura was an hour late for initial consult. My wife really liked her suggestions and thoughts on the project. Laura was to prepare a detailed plan and get back to us....never heard from her again even after we attempted to contact her several times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard landscape update with tree additions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

My apologies we were not able to sync up, some projects are just not a good fit from a design, timing, cost, and execution perspective. I should have done a better job communicating this during our initial consultation, 2 years ago, via Home Advisor. Usually when people are getting multiple quotes I assume they have other choices on who they hire. I hope you were able to find a good company able t...

02/13/2020

We have always been happy with the work from Laura and her team. We look forward to the next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and seasonal bed work

CATEGORY landscaper, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

02/13/2020

LGI has landscaped 2 of my properties. They do an excellent job and listen to your likes and dislikes when selecting plants. The crew is very courteous and extremely hard working. I will hire them again to complete any further landscaping needs that I may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
whole yard landscaping/mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

02/13/2020

It was wonderful working with Laura and her LGI crew. Laura is very personable and very passionate about her work -- extremely thorough and dedicated in every step of the process. She takes great pride in her approach/work treats each project as if it were her own yard! Would hire them again, and would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had landscaping done -- tiered sandstone block, decorative stone and plants incorporated on the sloping front end of our property; and had sod installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

02/13/2020

Excellent! They did very good work and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reestablishing grass on a hill, installing a buried underground pipeline to take water from the sump pump to a creek in the back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

02/13/2020

Hard working crew . Good clean up after job was completed. Laura is very knowledgeable and willing to do the job that the customer wants. She oversees her crews and inspects the work. She helped me find an irrigation person after my original installer did an extremely poor job. She will be doing an additional landscaping project for me this spring and I will be using her each spring for yearly mul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Landscaping and repair of paver patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

02/13/2020

They did an awesome job! Very friendly and professional workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

02/04/2020

They were very good.They have a wonderful crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and Hardscaping & Pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

02/04/2020

They did a wonderful job, great price. They were Pleasant to talk to they get back right away and very interactive. They were pleasant, courteous and they cleaned up themselves and it's a very nice experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch (Application)

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

02/04/2020

They were wonderful, they speak English, very hardworking and they go above and beyond. I consider the things they have done. And they were reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Landscape design / re-design incl. trees, shrubs, and perennials. Mulch, rock, and decorative stone. Garden walls, natural stone edging, steel edging. Natural stone patios (irregular and cut natural stone). Wood and gas firepits. Fountains. Natural stone sidewalks. Stepping stone pathways. Raised beds. Soil and sod installation (up to 2400 sq.ft.). Minor regrading. Drainage solutions: bury downspouts, french drains, catch basin installation. Seasonal maintenance (for existing clients only)

Mowing, trimming, lawn fertilization