Leo's Pet Care

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2010

Voted the "Best Veterinarian in Indianapolis" on the Indy A-List for four years, Leo's is simply a straight-forward, honest, friendly little veterinary clinic located between Carmel and Indy....

The Downtown Veterinarian

14 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the service. House calls for established clients only travel charges apply. Additional DBAs - Indy Vet PC, Downtown Veterinarian. Award winning.

Award 2019

12/22/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had gone to Leo's Pet Care for five years (since we moved to Indy). They took care of both my pets as far as vaccinations and check ups go. Nothing was ever wrong with either my dog or cat. This morning, my dog had a hematoma in his ear. I called up at 8:30am to bring him in. They told me they had no openings today and that I should bring him to a vet emergency room (which would be uber expensive and they don't know my dog). They refused to fit her in. The bottom line is, the one time I really needed them to help me after five years of loyalty, they sent me somewhere else. So I went somewhere else, and I am never going back to Leo's Pet Care. I would not bring your pets their either.

CATEGORY veterinarian

I'm sorry, I didn't see that you had copied and pasted this review from where you had posted it on Google and Facebook. It's clear you were upset by our decision to send you and your dog for emergency surgery, which was what he needed, but we're confident it was the right decision and he got the care he needed. Thank you for giving our small family clinic a try!

11/20/2017

Good They treated my dog with kindness and a rational approach to treatment for a complex set of illnesses The vaccines for Life is an amazing deal that keeps pets healthier

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkup Bladder infection complications Diabetes management All for a dog

11/20/2017

Very good. The staff were wonderful and helpful. Helped me better understand hyperthyroidism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cat needed blood work

11/13/2017

I️ have always loved the service and care they give my fur babies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them as my vet for both of my dogs and have for sometime now. We don’t go anywhere else.

11/13/2017

Everything was well explained and there were no issues with any of the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General pet care for 2 cats and 1 dog, teeth cleaning, and treatment for 2 injured nails on my dog.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Two full service veterinary wellness clinics promoting responsible and cost effective pet ownership by partnering with you for the care of your pet.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available