Lawrie CPA Group

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2005

Our dedicated team is customer focused on providing a full range of accounting services including; Income tax solutions for businesses and individuals, tax preparation, tax consulting, tax problems and IRS representation. Additionally we offer professional payroll services, Strategic Business Planning, Business Valuations and part-time CFO Services. We provide convenient off site financial software support for QuickBooks including installation and training....

Bogdanoff Dages and Co, P. C.

Please call Bogdanoff Dages and Co., P. C at (317) 571-1777. We are built on a proud tradition of service, technical expertise, and innovative thinking. Our staff's experience and academic credentials give our clients the depth of knowledge you'll find in a larger firm, while our dedication to superior customer service offers the personal, one-on-one approach smaller firms are known for. We were recently featured in a Yahoo Finance article: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/here-s-what-really-happens-if-you-don-t-file-your-taxes-210653362.html. Please take a look! Friendly | Responsive | Accurate

03/01/2017

It went well. My tax forms can get a little complicated and I appreciate having an accountant to do them quickly and correctly. Mr. Lawrie is professional and responsive. He also honored the Angie's List discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax forms completed and filed

07/11/2016

In advance of my appointment I was told what documents I should bring with me. The day of my appointment Judd greeted me promptly and within an hour he had most of the work completed. He took the time to discuss my taxes and things I can consider on future returns to help ease my tax burden. Judd and his team were friendly and professional. They made me feel comfortable and welcome. I highly recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Income tax preparation

04/22/2016

Did a great job answering my fiancé and I's questions and who should file what as first time home buyers

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2015 Tax Returns

10/10/2015

great- fit me in next day,  was fair with the charge- no existing price for this particular  form, and took time to explain things without making me feel really dumb. friendly staff and great easy to access location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
helped me find and complete tax forms for foreign holdings, and complete and amendment, provided education and information on future forms etc.

CATEGORY accountant

We are so pleased that you chose to partner with us and that you are more than satisfied with our work/services. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

02/18/2015

They are excellent and we continue to use them. We have been using them for at least 2 years now. All the consultants have been excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a deal for $179 for tax consultation and preparation services.

CATEGORY accountant

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your business!

Our friendly staff is eager to assist both individuals and businesses with most any accounting need. We provide, in a professional comfortable environment, a broad range of accounting services including but not limited to tax preparation for individuals and businesses. Tax consulting, IRS notice resolutions for tax problems, bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, payroll services QuickBooks installation, set up, training, business valuations and consulting. Please contact us today.

Financial Statement Audits or Reviews