iRESTORE

Angie's List since September 2015

B Rated | 53 Reviews

iRestore Roofing & Restoration Vision & Core Values: Building the highest quality product, adhering to manufacturer specifications with the best available means and methods, while maintaining a rich cultural office environment with an honest, positive, friendly spirit. Enthusiastically serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, Noblesville, Greenwood, Avon, Brownsburg and the surrounding areas. Licensed, Insured, Bonded, and Certified with the largest manufacturers in the nation. Services we provide include: Roofing- Commercial and Residential (Asphalt, Slate, Wood Shake, Copper, Clay Tile, EPDM, TPO, PVC), Siding- Residential (Fiber Cement, Vinyl, Metal), Gutters- Commercial and Residential (Copper, Aluminum, Galvanized), Windows- Residential (Marvin, Anderson), Painting- Interior and Exterior (Benjamin Moore)....

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

C

05/30/2018

came out and checked it out but never call back with quote. Called and left message but nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
called for leak in ceiling of garage

11/29/2017

Very professional. Cleaned up area, touched up flashing nearby, notified when coming and going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect and repair roof boot for sewer stack pipe

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for taking time to leave us positive feedback, we appreciate your business!

10/08/2017

They contacted me a did a great job of correcting the issue. I am very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed], Would you please be able to give me a little more information about your project?

10/05/2017

Work was done correctly and on time. Communication was good as it kept us updated and informed as to what was going on

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After a hail storm we had a roof replaced and siding fixed.

CATEGORY roofing, siding

[Member Name Removed] We would like to thank you for taking time to leave us positive feedback, thanks for the opportunity!

09/27/2017

They contacted me right away and a gentleman came out and did a very good job of inspecting the roof. He made some suggestions for possible work on my roof and promised me a quote in a few days. About a week later he called and apologized for not getting me the quote yet and said he would get me one right away. It has been almost 2 months and I never received a quote. I was very pleased with the i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a special through Angie's List for a roof inspection

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for taking time to give us feedback, we dropped the ball on this one, (i sincerely apologize) we’ve made adjustments to better serve our clients for the upcoming busy season. I hope we have another opportunity in the future should you need our services. Sincerely iRestore Mgmt

Roofing, Siding, Insulation, Gutters, Windows, Interior/Exterior Restoration Services

Check, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover