Indy Smiles - West

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since March 2013

Not Rated| 37 Reviews

We take great pride and satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. Choosing a dentistry practice for yourself and your family is not easy. At the Indianapolis office of Dr. Llewellyn, you can take a tour of our practice to learn about our advanced dental techniques and the state-of-the-art materials we will use to optimize your oral health and vibrant smile. At our practice, you'll see the technology we use for your ultimate comfort, an efficient appointment, and lasting results. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Epler Parke Dentistry

Epler Parke Dentistry is a family practice. We accept all PPO insurances and are contracted providers with most of them. We also accept Medicaid.

04/15/2015

Excellent experince - will definitley go back next year for another treatment!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth Whitening

03/03/2015

I had been thinking about this for a long time and have no regrets on actually doing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Signed up for the Invisalign braces and things have gone great so far.  Keep in mind you still have to pay for some type of retainer at the end and if you want Acceledent that is extra too.

06/11/2014

They are good. We've had a couple of little problems like I got a filling and it get out but they were prompt in redoing it and didn't charge me. One time, I was allergic to some fluoride treatment and they treat me and everything. They're okay. I love going there. They don't keep me waiting, they are usually good with that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Gary L. Llewellyn for teeth whitening. That's how I started and I still go to them.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

06/03/2014

Very well, professional, friendly, great service. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought 2 for Christmas gifts, they had a great experience so I bought 2 more for my husband & Me.

03/20/2014

This is my second time visiting the office for a cleaning. I wanted to see if I would receive the same type of high service as I did the last time, which I'm pleased to say I was. I was seen promptly with little waiting time. This is very important to me as I took time out of my workday to come for a cleaning. I really enjoyed seeing the same hygienist for my cleaning. I appreciate the opportunity...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning

CATEGORY dentists

Bridges, orthodontists, whitening and bleaching, bonding, crowns, dental hygiene, periodontal, root canal, dentures & extraction, invisalign & snap on smiles.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available