Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Assoc.

Angie's List since December 2014

Led by Dr. Mark Sutor, Indianapolis Periodontal & Dental Implant Associates is a leading implant surgeon serving residents of Greenwood, Indianapolis, and surrounding communities. Whether you are missing a tooth, suffering with gum disease, or require a tooth extraction, Dr. Sutor can restore the health and function of your smile. Each of our services is designed to improve, maintain and preserve the health and beauty of your smile. Our services include periodontal treatments, dental implants, bone grafting, wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic gum treatments, dentures, tooth extractions, and more! If you are suffering with a compromised smile, we can restore the comfort, function, and confidence you deserve. Contact us today to learn more....

Epler Parke Dentistry

Epler Parke Dentistry is a family practice. We accept all PPO insurances and are contracted providers with most of them. We also accept Medicaid.

04/09/2016

It was sort of a general examination so I was given a figure and information sent to my insurance. It was certain investigation as to what could happen in the future. They're very efficient. They have clear communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Anand Patel, a periodontist. It was a referral from my regular dentist.

CATEGORY periodontics

03/01/2016

It was painless and I had very little bleeding. He is very good and so is his staff. His assistant demonstrated how to swish the water with out losing the clots, and taught me other helpful tips. Best dentist I have ever been to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did two extractions at once.

CATEGORY dentists

06/03/2015

I choose another provider but only for timing reasons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a front tooth implant,.  My tooth basically died from trauma incurred 20 years prior.He was polite, honest and friendly.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics

05/14/2015

ALWAYS goes well in every aspect.   Staff, Dr., procedures, billing, cost and anything else. Have gone to him for 12 years and consistency and skill remain very high here.   Not flashy and careful with your time schedule and being professional.   Love them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventive Check-up and cleaning.

CATEGORY periodontics

09/11/2014

He’s a top of the class periodontist!  I recently used him for a bone graft and implant.  He’s top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been with them for several years.

CATEGORY oral surgeons,periodontics

Periodontics, dental implants, gum disease treatment, tooth extraction, bone grafting, wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic gum treatment, dental crowns, dentures, tooth stem cell banking, gum contouring, laser gum therapy, gum grafting, implant-supported dentures

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available