Gutter Covers of Indiana

A 238 Reviews

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since June 2002

1801 E 30th St

Indianapolis, IN 46218

Gutter Covers of Indiana began when the original owner Dan Feldhaus in 1976 invested in one of the first seamless gutter machines in Indiana. The seamless gutter machine set our company apart from other companies because we were able to offer a virtually leak proof gutter systems. Along with that new technology and a crew of skilled employees the company grew quickly. Within a few years, customers began requesting gutter covers to help keep the leaves and debris out of their gutters. Research was done and we listened to our customers, we installed and tested many different gutter cover designs. We finally located one of the best gutter covers and became the exclusive dealer in all of the state of Indiana for Gutter Cap. Located in Naperville, Illinois, Gutter Cap manufactures their covers in the Naperville and offers the best “solid” gutter cover in the industry. 20% off most gutter covers for Angie's List members-call for details. FREE estimates, 18 Employees. We offer 16 different gutter cover options. We manufacture several of the covers we offer. No Subs. No Travel Fees. Over 30 years gutter installation and repair experience. Award winning - 6 Super Service Awards. - Additional fax - (765) 742-8046....

gutter installation (221)gutter cleaning (54)roofing (2)plumber (2)chimney cap repair (1)siding (1)hauling (1)

05/12/2020

Very pleased with both the product and service! They explained clearly our options and how they differed. Pleasantly surprised with the cost. Overall good experience and would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/12/2020

Above average workmanship and efficient in the time to get the job done Would highly recommend them their service is superior!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

09/17/2019

Gutter covers were expensive but were needed. The personnel I dealt with were communicative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cover for the garage and gutter cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

09/17/2019

They did not respond to my request for quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/17/2019

Went well. I was actually out of town when the covers were installed. I had a house-sitter who said worker showed up in the time frame specified. They did the work and left. No issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter covers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

09/17/2019

It took a while for installation, and there was a delay in correction of a minor problem, but all is well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

09/17/2019

They installed new gutters in a day. They did great work and I will call them again if I need gutter repair or replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/17/2019

Job was done very efficiently and reasonably priced (I got four offers). I had some additional work done at the same time and it appears that I saved money by having it all done by David Hazen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

12/31/2018

I worked with Gerry and Troy. I noticed they were doing work next door and asked for a bid. I asked for 4 options of gutter covers and the associated pricing. I chose the mid range. Work was completed as promised and would use again. I will say I normally get 2-3 bids, but did not this time since I read their review on Angie's List and saw the work the performed on the neighbors house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaned and gutter covers installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2018

12/15/2018

They were very easy to work with. Came out when requested, sent me an invoice electronically, and the guys they sent out were very nice and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

Gutter Covers, Protection, Cleaning, Repair, & New Gutter Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check