Greenwood Orthopaedics

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 70 patients per day....

04/13/2012

She had surgery in the morning and she was on her feet in the afternoon. She was out of the hospital in two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife had both her knees replaced at Greenwood Orthopedics.

02/13/2012

Dr. Jackson is great. He is very caring and works with his patients by checking on them. He does missionary work from time to time for countries that need Orthopedic surgeons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see him for a checkup with my knee.

CATEGORY knee doctor

10/12/2011

Scheduled an appointment with Dr. Jackson for a very painful elbow.  I arrived on time and was immediately called back to exam room.  All procedures went very well and quickly.  Dr. Jackson has a great demeanor and bedside manner.  Explained everything well and treatment worked great.  I was pain free in 3-4 days.  Would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went for a very sore elbow and had a great experience.

09/16/2011

My experiences with Dr. Jackson have been great.  He's compassionate, thorough, and spends ample time with me.  I always feel that he believe that my care is really my decision and he's supports it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am doctoring with Dr. Jackson for my arthritic knee.  It will need to be replace.

Orthopedic Surgery