Garage Doors of Indianapolis

A1333 REVIEWS

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since April 1996

5041 W 96TH St

Indianapolis, IN 46268

Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No additional service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. See BBB for additional phone numbers. May contact through e-mail. Additional DBAs - Garage and Entry Doors of Indianapolis, Garage Doors of Fishers, Garage Doors of Greenwood, Windows & Doors, Gutter Flo. Additional email - afterhours@doorstoday.com. Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (317) 956-1424, (317) 241-5636, (317) 396-5437, (317) 396-5803, (317) 773-2556, (317) 803-9038, (317) 808-1820, (317) 848-0945, (317) 872-1272, (317) 876-9135, (317) 882-3900, (317) 882-3910 & (317) 898-0909....

garage door repair and installation (1218)gutter installation (87)door installation (37)insulation (10)window replacement (9)electrician (7)general contracting (3)picture framing (2)gutter cleaning (1)siding (1)

03/17/2020

When the technician arrived for the tune-up, he said the cables needed to be replaced. He replaced the cables and we assumed that we would be billed for the $59 Tune-Up special + $100 for the cable repair. Instead, they turned this into a Service Call for $129 + $100 repair and gave us $30 off. We are not sure how a tune-up turns into a service call but the company would not remove the additional ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Tune-Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

05/21/2019

Excellent! The service technician's name was Matt. He did a great job explaining what he was doing, and provided great advice. Garage doors had Matt here less than 4-hours after I called for service. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune-Up / Spring Tensioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

We are very happy to hear you were provided great customer service! Matt is one of the best! Thank you for your business!!

03/21/2019

I had used them prior, and the 2 previous times, neither time did they fix the problem. Then they never returned my 3rd call nor did they show up for the appointment the operator told me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
(CTT) Garage Door Opener - Repair or Adjust

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

My apologizes, I just investigated this complaint and I believe it was not our company. We take pride in our customer service and would like to try to help you with your repair. Thank you, Garage Doors of Indianapolis

03/08/2019

After determining that replacing my garage door would be more effective than repairing my old one, the door was ordered and the installers arrived when promised and went to work. After about an hour, they were done and my door looks great! They cleaned up all the debris and removed my old door and I'm enjoying my new insulated and secure garage door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

We appreciate your compliment! Thank you for your business!
D

02/17/2019

Garage Doors of Indianapolis — I chose 3 companies through Angie’s List website to contact me because I had a broken opener. Within 4 hours of my request 2 companies contacted me. The 3rd company Garage Doors of Indianapolis has yet to contact me and it’s already been 2 weeks since my original request. I’m glad they are doing so well they can ignore a serious potential customer. Doesn’t much matte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Opener Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

12/27/2018

He was efficient, showed us what was wrong, fixed it and showed us the best maintenance practices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garage door broke. He replaced the spring, all the rollers, greased all the parts, tightened the chain on the opener and straightened the track.

D

12/21/2018

The gentleman that came to give us our quote was very professional, but when we tried to call him back to order the door and have it installed, he never returned our call (gave him a week to respond). We called the main office as well and they said that we had to call that guy and to try him again, that we was probably just busy. We did try to call him again and again there was no reply (we even c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
need new garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

12/12/2018

Garage door would not open and I had been planning on replacing it because it was old and rusted out. The salesman was able to get the door up so I could get my car out which was greatly appreciated. We worked out the order and scheduled the installation date. The only reason they received a "B" is because it was three weeks before they could get to me for installation. The installation and everyt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Replacement

CATEGORY garage doors, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

11/15/2018

The employee who came was very good. He had great personal skills and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

10/24/2018

It went well. they were on time, courteous and knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had old garage door replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018