Family Doors LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7615 Landau Ln

Indianapolis, IN 46227

Family Doors is a true family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience. We stand by our products and workmanship unlike any others. From the smallest of residential jobs to the largest commercial needs we sell and service all makes and models of garage doors and openers....

Garage Doors (622)Doors (30)Garage and Shed Building (24)Handyman Services (2)Gutters (1)

12/11/2019

Nathan did an outstanding job. He was quick and efficient. I wish he would've wrote down the info we needed to program our system to our phones, but otherwise everything went smooth. He was patient with the scheduling process and made arrangements to come out on a Saturday afternoon which was helpful. I wont call anyone else to come out and work on our garage door. He is the best..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage opener installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

10/17/2019

Absolutely fantastic service! He answered at 7:30 and was at our house at 8:30 and work was completed by 9:00 a.m. Pricing was more than fair and I will definitely use again when I replace the 3rd car garage door this summer. Awesome company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced spring on 2 car garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/09/2019

Very easy to work with. Responded quickly and came out same day. I was at work during repair. They just took care of everything. Called me once done and I paid over the phone. Experience couldn’t have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis of door not opening. (Old automatic garage door). Ended up being a broken spring bracket.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

10/01/2019

Very good! Nathan was great with explaining exactly what needed to be done. Quality of work was excellent. Very friendly and was flexible with his schedule. Will def refer him out to others for their garage door needs. Thanks Nathan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my mother's garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

10/01/2019

Great; work was done in a timely manner and they came on the time that was said. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their garage door repaired or serviced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and Replace Both Torsion Springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

07/31/2019

I was really happy with the work Family garage did at my house. We had a mix up with the address but they still got here on time. They were professional and worked really quick. Nathan was easy to work with and answered all my questions. I’ll be hiring them again for all my garage door need. Fair price, good work, good people. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken Garage Spring

07/09/2019

He was on time and professional. Work completed in a timely manner and price was very close to quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced weatherstripping on garage door and greased and lubricated garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

05/06/2019

Nathan took out everything from the old broken door and replaced it with a better quality new door. Very quick install and the door looks and works great! I have worked with Nathan before and it has always been a pleasure working with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

04/26/2019

Called Nathan, instantly picked up and scheduled to come out. Price was around the same as everyone (actually lowest), and the responsiveness was excellent - the doors look great! Call Nathan, the guy exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace 2 garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

03/20/2019

Nathan responded promptly, and was able to replace it quickly. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019