DAVID GORDON

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since August 2008

ALSO SERVICES PITTSBORO, SOUTHPORT & SPEEDWAY COUNTIES....

Kyle Dickson with Coldwell Banker Kaiser

There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. That said, in my experience as a Real Estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs. This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients. So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home please contact me.

09/20/2009

We've worked with David before, so when it came to sell our house we called him up. David was very flexible and met with us a couple times as needed at the times that were convenient for us. He?s very patient and very low-pressure. My wife and I have always been comfortable working with David and I have already recommended him to everyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David listed our house for sale and helped us do everything possible to aggressively market our house and get it sold pretty quick (about 4 months) in this slow market. He listed it and took some of his own pictures for their site. David gave us some tips on rearranging our furniture and things to do when we have showings (leaving lights on, etc…). David provided lots of current market data to help us determine the best price for our house and I think we did get the best price possible.

CATEGORY real estate agents

08/14/2008

David Gordon called me after a request I made through the Dave Ramsey ELP request. He takes time to find out exactly what you want in a new home and then help you find it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with David to buy three houses. He is low preasure and works hard to make sure everything is taken care of. I will use David again for my next house purchase.

CATEGORY real estate agents

Real estate and property management

N/A