Church Brothers Collision Repair LLC

Founded 1929 • Angie's List since June 2012

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Church Brothers Collision Repair was founded in 1929 by brothers Noel and Clem Church. The original shop was located on Kentucky Avenue in Downtown Indianapolis. Much has changed in the last 80 years, but the company still succeeds by working off its original principles of Excellent Customer Service, High Quality Repairs and Fair Pricing. The business is still family owned and operated (3 generations later) and has grown to 6 convenient locations, all in the Indianapolis metropolitan area. Our Lifetime Warranty has not changed and you won't find an expiration date on work from Church Brothers. If your car was fixed in 1929 or 2009, it is still covered by our Satisfaction Guarantee for as long as you own your car....

Arlington Auto Center, Joe's Battery & Import

We have been serving Indianapolis motorists for over 40 years. We are proud to announce our recent move to a much larger and more professional facility to better serve our customers and provide more services. We also provide fleet/commercial discounts and we are very experienced in extended warranty repairs. Come see us grow and receive even better service! 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply. DBA: import station.

12/09/2016

The body work was fine but they lost my carpeting floor mats that were in the trunk. They later denied that anything was in the trunk.....not true. Not very trustworthy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dents and dings with a scrap along the passenger side.

CATEGORY

12/06/2016

Church Brothers did a good job within the time frame that I was given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and painting of scratches along right side of auto.

CATEGORY auto body repair

03/31/2016

CATEGORY auto body repair

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Church Brothers repaired hail damage to my new Ford Edge. It was only 5 months old when I got caught in a hail storm on my way to work. All of the window trim needed to be replaced as well as dents in the hood, roof, side doors and back hatch. During my estimate, they told me it would take 4 days to complete the work. I was very pleasantly surprised when it only took 2 days. They handled my insurance claim for me so I didn't have that hassle. My fiancee is a perfectionist when it comes to anything car related, and he was happy with the work also - which says A LOT. He was especially pleased that they took out the headliner to repair the roof, and they re-installed it perfectly.

CATEGORY auto repair

10/22/2013

Although expensive, the overall experience was postive. The dent was on a crease in the door and thus required the door to be disassembled. Work was great with no trace of the damage to the door or the scratches on the spare tire cover. The people were great and their arrangement with rental car company made getting a rental was easy and inexpensive. Work was done tow days early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired dent in driver door and scratches on tire cover

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto repair

Body & Frame Repair, Painting, Mechanical, Wheel Alignments & Balance, Tire Rotation, Air Conditioning, Glass & Paintless Dent Repair.