Cat Care Clinic

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since April 1996

B Rated | 58 Reviews

At the Cat Care Clinic, our mission is to provide the highest quality veterinary medical care for pet cats in a friendly, quiet, and relaxed setting. Our mission is for your cat to be as relaxed with us as they are with you at home and to provide the best care available. We treat and care for cats in Indianapolis, Indiana and the surrounding communities. Our superb veterinarians and caring support staff are dedicated to our patients, clients, and community. We are a primary care veterinary clinic emphasizing feline preventive care, internal medicine, soft tissue surgery, and care for sick and injured animals. Our services include preventive medicine, surgery, dentistry, as well as boarding and grooming for cats. We serve Indianapolis, Indiana and all of the surrounding communities including (but not limited to) Brownsburg, Carmel, Fishers, Lawrence, Noblesville, Westfield, Zionsville. Please call (317) 844-CATS (2287) today to make an appointment for your cat! Veterinarians include: Dr. Moran, and Dr. Boucher...

C

06/24/2017

I have discontinued services. They took care of two cats and one of them was sick most of last year and they really didn't pick up on it and he had to be euthanized in December and it was a really poor experience. I would probably tell a friend or family member they could probably do better with another vet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care of my two cats.

06/09/2017

Very well! Our cat is well taken care of and the veterinarians and staff are very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are taking care of our cat.

07/20/2015

Great. They fit me in last minute on a Friday evening. Found the issue and my kitten is feeling much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitten was having some trouble with #2.

04/30/2015

They have been very good. They were fine. What stood out to me was that they specialize in cats.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cat Care Clinic.

CATEGORY kennels

02/04/2015

That’s the only place I know that only works with cats.  They’re personable and I think they are skilled. However, they seem to be a little expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat Care Clinic is my veterinarian.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Medicine & surgery focusing only on the specific and unique needs of cats. On-site hematology, digital x-ray, hospitalization when necessary, dentistry with digital radiography, grooming with sedation, behavior counseling, nutritional counseling & boarding for cats.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...