Cangany's Emerten Auto Service

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since September 1999

Cost is determined by the job, Additional DBA - Emerten Auto Service....

Romans Quality Touch

19 years at same address. over 100 years of combined experience

10/25/2017

They saw my van immediately and let me know it was safe to drive on my trip. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service lights the day of a cross country drive

10/25/2017

I called Cangany’s when they opened and they told me I could bring my vehicle right in. They quickly diagnosed the problem and let me know I could safely drive the van home. They were very friendly and charged me nothing for their service. I had been told by relatives that Cangany’s was the place to go for honest, reliable auto service, and that certainly was my experience. I visit regularly and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Check Engine light had come on while I was visiting from out of town.

07/24/2017

Canganys checked and inspected all brakes, determined that all that was needed was to clean and adjust the brakes. Results I now have great brakes, no noise and a cost of 1/10th what I was expecting. The crew at Canganys was friendly, professional, on time and all around a great experience. I recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took car in because the brakes were making a lot of noise, I thought I would need new brakes and mabe drums and/or rotors.

04/21/2017

They are fairly priced and keep you updated on the progress of their work.They did a great job on our daughter's 2005 CRV to keep it running like new! I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
auto repairs for 2005 Honda crv including: Replaced transmission seal and electronic switch Replaced , Brakes , rotors Replaced belts Oil , transmission oil changes , rear end grease changed

04/21/2017

I have always trusted Cangany's Auto Center to get the job done right, and a fair price. Their service tech's all have year's of experience and have knowledge that is worthy of working on my vintage Corvette! They are fairly priced and keep you updated on the progress of their work. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repairs on 1967 Corvette convertible. I purchased the parts because I wanted authentic Corvette parts for the work. Work included: Front and Rear suspension restored (Shocks , bushings , trailer arms, upper & lower ball joints) Transmission restored Read End restored Tune up and electronic distributor replaced Replaced Coolant Replaced Belts

CATEGORY auto repair

Domestic , electric , electrical , european , foreign , general (aftermarket), import , muffler & exhaust , oil change facility, radiator , transmission & clutch , tire & brake.

Ask for detail