Broad Ripple Service Experts

B2360 REVIEWS

Founded 1966 • Angie's List since April 1996

8227 Northwest Blvd Ste 300

Indianapolis, IN 46278

In the heat of summer or cold of winter especially in Indianapolis AC and Furnace repairs are probably the last thing you want to be thinking about. But that wont stop it from happening. But its your lucky day Broad Ripple Heating Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to performing expert quality AC and Furnace repair, maintenance and installation throughout Indianapolis. The last thing we want is for you to be stuck in an uncomfortable home during the hottest days of summer or coldest days of winter. Regardless of the time of day, our experts will have you basking in the comfort of your repaired AC or Furnace in no time. Were so sure of our workmanship that we guarantee it in writing for one full year. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee firmly documents our commitment to upholding the highest level of HVAC service in in the industry. In fact, Broad Ripple Heating Service Experts repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners and furnaces than any other HVAC company in all of North America. More people trust us with their home comfort, so you know your home will be back to normal quickly. 35 employees. No subs. Charges flat rate. No travel charges. Charges a diagnostic fee. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Service Experts LLC, Broad Ripple Heating & Air Conditioning, Broad Ripple Heating Service Experts LLC, Service Experts of Indiana LLC, Service Experts of Indianapolis, Sylvester's Service Experts, Village Plumbing Service Experts. Additional phones - (317) 253-8300, (813) 645-6220, (888) 432-8266, (317) 781-2580. Additional websites - www.broadrippleheating.com, www.serviceexperts.com, www.villageplumbingweb.com, www.serviceexpertsofindy.com, www.sylvesters-serviceexperts.com, customercare@serviceexperts.com. Additional contact name - General Manager, Faizzy Saghir. Locally Operated....

hvac repair (1674)plumber (512)water heater repair and installation (110)drain cleaning (69)air duct cleaning (64)well and water pump (28)gas leak repair (14)appliance repair (12)sewer cleaning (9)water softener installation and repair (9)electrician (8)dryer vent cleaning (2)

03/01/2020

Great. Work was professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

01/17/2020

Three experts did their best trying to repair my old furnace but had finally to give up and tell me it needed to be replaced The sale person Bryce was very good at explaining my options and gave me discounts and freebies included in the new furnace price I am impressed by their professionalism and I will certainly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

08/22/2019

Although I also have concerns about time and pricing as well as this major complaint, the problem I am reporting here was major damage to my heating system done by the repair tech or his trainee from which they walked away and left me with a broken furnace and thermostat that worked fine even while they first worked on the AC issue. The repair person, Chris was training a new tech durning my repai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air conditioner repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], we regret that you have concerns and would like to gather more information Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

07/13/2019

The people who came to assess the situation were extremely polite and professional. And the end of the day, the prices were just significantly higher than other quotes we received. They had a lot of great options and pricing packages, just not within the range of what we had expected and found somewhere else. Paid $100 for service call only.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

03/06/2019

Steve was efficient and professional. Had an eye for detail and got the gray water and old yucky, drippy parts out of the house without a problem. Also helped me with question I had on my kitchen faucet. Felt like he really wanted me to be a happy customer, and I am.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuild of Kohler faucet from mid 90's

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

[Member Name Removed], we are thrilled to hear that Steve demonstrated top notch service!

01/28/2019

Broad Ripple Heating Service Experts was OUTSTANDING from beginning to end!. I Love,Love, Love my new Lennox HVAC system. I also Love the service and quality installation that BRHSE provided. My new Lennox is the quietest gas furnace and A/C system I have ever lived with! I called on Jan 9 to request service since my furnace stopped working at 3:00 A.M. and temps were falling. Repairman Cory showe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Lennox HVAC system to replace 15-year-old York system that died.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

01/01/2019

I called and got an appointment for the same day! They could not install what I wanted (95% efficient unit) so I chose an 80% efficient unit. Fortunately, they began the installation the very next day! The installation went well but it did take 3 visits to complete. The first installer incorrectly calculated the new thermostat could not be installed. The second installer added the new thermostat b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us! All pricing includes our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for 365 days as well as 24/7/365 support.

12/27/2018

The tech was out the same morning I called. Matt was very thorough and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet wouldn't flush

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

D

09/15/2018

May 5th-We met with salesman Stephen Todd of Broad Ripple Heating and Cooling after discovering that our 18 yr. old system had a leak in it. When he explained their policy, he stated that “after installation if you are not happy call me and say “I am not paying these guys” (meaning Broad Ripple Heating & Cooling).” He stated that we had a 1 year, 100% money back guarantee on our satisfaction and i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a new heating and air system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

[Member Name Removed], we regret that you feel that we were not able to provide the service needed and would like to look into this matter. Please contact us at CustomerService(at)ServiceExperts.com with the full name on the account, your address and a phone number where we can reach you.

07/15/2018

Really well. Very professional & thorough,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and thank you for the feedback!

Furnace, Air Conditioner, & Heat Pump Sales, Repair, & Installation, Air Duct Cleaning, Geothermal & Indoor Air Quality Products

Heavy Industrial