Broad Ripple Computer Repair

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2010

Founded in 2009 by Indiana University graduate Andrew Dietz. Flat rate repairs for PC and Mac computers! Please call for a quote or appointment. We offer on site, drop off, or remote service. We also provide small business IT support, networks, email systems, backup services etc. Please visit www.BroadRippleComputerRepair.com for more information....

Curium Networks, INC

A local Indianapolis computer repair and networking expert. Specializing in small business and home office settings. With 15+ years on experience in the computer field. Repair: desktops, laptops, cracked screens, and phones. Set up: new computers and home/office networks. Speed up slow systems, add new hardware, Train new users Windows, Mac, Android, Apple

10/03/2020

He has been helpful for us. We've been very pleased with his service. We would recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to get on a virtual meeting with a doctor on another state, and we needed to have another system to be installed, so we called him and he was able to fix the problem.

06/13/2020

Andy was so helpful. Every other place I called told me two weeks, got it back i. 24 hours. Everything worked out great. I am planning on doing some upgrades soon, I will be using Broad Ripple Computer Repair for those as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reformat and reinstall of Mac OS and Bootcamp.

06/06/2019

Andy asked me some questions about my laptop, did some research, then phoned me back with price. Part was ordered and it came the next day. I am thrilled! He fixed it same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACE KEYBOARD ON MY LAPTOP. I SPILLED WINE ON IT AND SEVERAL KEYS STOPPED WORKING.

01/15/2019

Dropped off in the morning, the day before traveling for Thanksgiving. By early afternoon got the diagnosis that the power chord was bad. He had one in stock, and I was able to buy the chord and was back in business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop wouldn't boot up.

10/28/2018

This is the third time I've taken one of my computers to Andy. Everything was perfect. I dropped it off at 5PM and got it the next day by noon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought my laptop back to life

CATEGORY computer repair

Apple & PC/Windows repair, Virus & Spyware Removal, Wireless & Wired Networking Software Problems, Data Recovery & Backup systems, Hardware Upgrades & Repairs.