Bragdon's Post Road Garage

Founded 1937 • Angie's List since January 2002

All Star Tire & Auto Service

All Star Tire & Auto Service Company is a family owned tire and auto / truck maintenance and repair business located at the same address, 534 North Capitol Avenue, in downtown Indianapolis since 1940. We are an Affiliated Dealer of the Bridgestone-Firestone Company. Our primary tire lines are Bridgestone, Firestone, Fuzion, Primewell, Dayton and Lemans. We are also a Michelin tire dealer. Additionally, we sell Uniroyal , BFGoodrich , Goodyear, Hankook, National, Kelly, Dunlop, Carlisle, Continental, General, Kumho, Nexan, Pirelli, Super Cargo and most other original equipment and private label brands of passenger and light truck tires for cars, trucks, RVs, SUVs, CUVs, HYBRIDs, carts, mowers, wheelbarrows, and industrial pneumatic tire applications. Our specialty is the sale and service of high performance tires for European and Asian imports and all domestic automotive applications. We use the latest state of the art equipment and techniques to install and/or repair your new or e xisting tires and check your alignment, chassis and braking systems.

07/20/2015

We have used them for a lot of years for our cars. They are a fair market value price. They do it all. They do brakes, oil changes, and everything. They are a full service. We have used them before and they have always been fair. They do good work and stand behind their work. If I have any issues, I take it back and they take care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bragdon's Post Road Garage serviced our cars. They did an engine for my son's car.

CATEGORY

03/21/2014

They tell me when something is wrong.  They don’t try to sell other services.  They are honest.  Their price is not cheap nor expensive either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Bragdon’s Post Road Garage.  They did services like oil change.

09/30/2013

Though it's been a while since we visited BRAGDONS it reins as our favorite when we drive to the Indianapolis area. We call ahead as they are very busy however they make recommendations and save many dollars. by inspecting a vehicle from front to back. Recommendations that were made from one dealership totaled over 2000 taking the same issues to BRAGDONS they found the recommendations not to be ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full inspection replacement of parts computer adjust oil change tire rotation E150 modified van

09/21/2013

I have been going to this garage since 1977. I have complete trust in Ted Bragdon as I did his father. He has always been reasonable and fair in his price. And truthful about all aspects of Mailtenance of my car.It's a 1999 Ford Taurus and runs lkike a new car.He has done all maintenance on my car for all of these years. I wouldn't even consider antone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change oil. Check all fluids.Check tires and overall inspection of my car.

02/15/2012

They provide good service. They have good prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new water pump on my automobile.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair, tune ups, oil changes, coolant system maintenance, alternator, diagnostics, inspections & replacement.

Transmission repairs and alignments.