Blazwich Construction

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since March 2017

Hello, My name is Shannon. I've been in the water proofing and insulation business for about 18 year now and my number one priority is a satisfied customer. We offer free no obligation evaluations. The services we provide are described below. Sump pump installation, Crawl Space drainage systems, Crawl Space and Basement and attic insulation, Foundation repair, Crawl Space structural wood repair, Floor supports, Crawl Space Encapsulations, Foundation vent repair/ replacement, New Crawl Space doors/ or create outside access door, Mold/fugus evaluation, Humidity evaluation and control, Crawl Space access dig outs, Crawl Space dehumidifiers, Crawl Space pest control, Crawl Space trash/debris removal, Crawl Space clean up from leaking sewer lines, Crawl Space musty smell/odor remediation, Down spout extensions, etc....

Hayes Outdoor Maintenance

When you choose Hayes Outdoor Maintenance you are guaranteed reliable, honest, and professional service. We are a small company that believes in quality and complete customer satisfaction. All estimates and projects are always completed by the owner. We take pride knowing we can complete jobs the same as larger companies, in a much more personal fashion. Estimates are free of charge.

05/17/2020

Shannon quoted the perfect camera solution and installed a 3 camera system in my home. Very courteous and professional work, expertly installed. Took the time after installation to walk me through the many features of my system and ensure I was comfortable with the operation. Even came back the following week and installed solar panels for all three cameras and ensured those were also working perf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Home Camera System (Ring)

CATEGORY security windows

10/19/2019

Shannon is just great. Was early for the estimate, which I liked. Showed up early for the installation of the new drain pipe. Did a great job. Looking outside you can hardly tell he was here. For any future crawlspace needs, he will be the first one I call for sure. Pricing is fair and reasonable....overall a great experience and will recommend him to everyone!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sump pump drain pipe

10/03/2019

We had them extend our sump line to an open drain 170' away. Very professional. Dug by hand so they would not damage sprinkler lines. Cut the sod to save it, then laid dirt on plastic. When job was complete, could only tell work was done by the grass seed/straw they provided. Very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Pipe Installation

07/06/2018

Work was performed as specified. Shannon kept me well-informed on plan, progress, and schedule. So far, everything seems to be working and humidity in house is down about 10 percentage points. It has only been a few days, but so far I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Encapsulation of crawl space. Installation of sump pit, sump pump, and dehumidifier.

05/15/2018

Shannon showed up on time and ready to work. Professional and able to put technical jargon into layman's terms. Price was reasonable and he was always responsive and answered my questions via phone. I would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space joist stabilization and drainage pipe installed.

CATEGORY wells,drain pipe

drain pipes, drain systems, sump pumps, insulation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check