Big Dog Flooring

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2007

Locally and family owned and operated. We have over 30 years of flooring experience and have proudly served the Indianapolis area as Big Dog Flooring since 2006. Feel free to visit our showroom and cash and carry products. We offer free measure/estimates, after selecting a product from our showroom. We do not install any products/materials from outside sources not purchased through our showroom....

Guardian Flooring Advancements

Guardian Flooring Advancements specializes in hardwood flooring, both installation and sanding and refinishing. Our services include: Hardwood Sanding and Refinishing, Hardwood Abrading and Resurfacing, and Four Pass Sanding for damaged hardwood, as well as Hardwood, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Laminate and Composite Floor Installation. As a full-service flooring company, we also offer tear-out services for carpet, laminate, and hardwood, as well as quarter round and shoe molding installation, hardwood repair and patch work, stair treads, and subfloor removal and installation. We also offer IN-HOME Product Consultations, where we being product samples directly to you! As a small company, we take pride in our ability to work closely with each customer, thus ensuring their guaranteed satisfaction with our work. Owner and Operator, David Edwards has been working in the Hardwood industry for 20 years and offers a wealth of knowledge regarding products and services to ensure you are getting exactly what you want and what your floors need.

Award 2019
Offers by Guardian Flooring Advancements on Angie's List

12/09/2019

Susan was great at helping me select the carpet & linoleum. James and his crew did a wonderful job installing the carpet & linoleum. I would highly recommend Big Dog Flooring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet & linoleum

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

07/26/2017

They came on time and all the guys were very nice, clean and professional. Kept us in communication every step of the way. We will never buy flooring anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a sewer backup in the basement and needed new carpet. This is the second time we have used Big Dog Carpet and it's been the best every time.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

06/18/2017

Absolutely without a hitch. Installers were punctual and very knowledgeable, did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New floor covering in my downstairs

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring

06/14/2017

Perfect. They accommodated my schedule and did a neat job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tear out carpeting on steps and hallways. Install new.

CATEGORY carpet installation

D

06/13/2017

Recommended laying floor over existing floor. Convinced me to do so. When they laid the floor they put quarter round along the wood work. The stain barely matches and worst of all they used cheap wood that did not match my kitchen which is entirely oak. The carpentry was amateurish, not much better than doing it myself. When I paid the balance due (50%) in person and spoke with the manager I compl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen floor vinyl

CATEGORY flooring

Commercial & Residential Sales & Installation for Carpet, Ceramic, Vinyl, Engineered Wood & Laminate flooring, also in new homes & rentals. Our other services include Rug Binding & Hardwood Refinishing. There is a 3% charge to all credit card purchases.

Carpet Restretches, or Flooring/Carpet Repairs. No Installation of products/materials from outside sources.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available