Best Medical Alert LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Our low cost medical alert systems acts as a SOS medical alert system a personal emergency medical alert for those at risk. Just press the sos button to reach a 24/7 hr dispatcher who will reach a relative, caregiver, 911....

SYNC Technology Integration

Formed February 24th of 2012, SYNC Technology Integration is a fully insured and 50% veteran-owned company with 40+ years of combined professional installation and sales experience. We are currently a company of 4, but are growing rapidly! The majority of our projects involve an on-site and in-depth consultation in which we'll discuss your needs and wants at your home or business while giving you some additional ideas that you may not have thought about!

04/10/2017

Great. It works just the way it said it would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an alert system for my husband who had a heart attack. I can do errands knowing that he only has to push a button if he needs help.

03/16/2014

It is now March and I am still dealing with trying to get this service completely cancelled. I initially called the customer service line and left a voicemail. After receiving no response and getting charged another monthly fee, I called the number for the actual monitoring center. They were unable to help me. So I emailed the company through their website. This got me a return phone call. I was t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I initiated medical alert service with this provider for a family member. I made the choice to use Best Medical Alert initially due to positive reviews on Angie's List and due to the fact that they are local to Indianapolis. The decision was made in a hurry due to a sudden illness that we were dealing with necessitating a medical alert service. Later, I learned of better options and decided to switch. I first started trying to cancel in December.

05/16/2013

It went fabulously. They took care of everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Instead of just mailing us the system and providing instructions for installation, they brought the equipment and installed it for us. Then they stayed with us to test the alarm and make sure we knew how to use it. The system is the most cost effective of all the alert systems we investigated.

01/14/2013

They were fabulous. Their price was very good and they also sent someone out to install the system for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me get a medical alert system for my mother.

CATEGORY medical alert systems

Personal emergency response system, PERS & medical alert system.