Berger's Table Pad Factory

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since December 2002

Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first time....

Professional Tailor & Alterations

Tailoring & alterations

01/22/2020

Excellent service, they sent me samples of different colors to compare to my cherry colored dining room table. The table pad quality was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made a custom table pad cover for our solid cherry dining room table that has 2 leaf in it.

CATEGORY woodworking

07/09/2019

Great service on the phone and delivery of product. The pads are excellent quality and although I don't recall the price I think very affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Table pads for new dining room set table and credenza

06/10/2019

Order arrived quickly - all in good condition. Have been using them for quite a while now. I love that the pieces lock together magnetically - so no sliding around. You can choose your colors: top and bottom. You do the measuring - they have instructions on how to do that - and it is very simple. Their order department was very accommodating when I called. Would definitely order from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ordered fitted pads for table + accessories

03/10/2019

Pads are well built, have magnets inbuilt at seams to hold together. They fit exactly right and are good looking. They came earlier than expected and I used them by Thanksgiving and have used them to protect my table at parties ever since. No problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
custom dining room table pads

09/13/2018

It fits perfectly and looks like it will protect the table for years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered a table pad with magnetic connectors

CATEGORY interior designers,custom furniture,tablepads

Table Pads. Linens & Accessories. Place Mats & Table Extenders.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal