Ballard Computes LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2011

Ballard Computes strives to bring affordable computer repair to everyone in Indianapolis. We can say, with confidence, that our prices are 25- 50% lower than corporate repair stores. Ballard Computes repairs are fast and usually same day. At some of the high end service places you might have to wait up to two weeks to get your computer back. 80% of all computers repaired at Ballard Computes are repaired within 2-6 hours. Transportation problems? No worries, Ballard Computes can come to you. We service Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. For affordable computer repair in Indianapolis, choose Ballard Computes. Phone number: 317.688.TECH BS in Mathematics. Degree in Computer Science in progress....

PC Computer Guy

219  REVIEWS
PC Computer Guy

Owner operated. Free tech Tips via PcComputerGuy Website as well as WIBC and WTHR Interviews. In business 14 years providing high quality service at very competitive rates for all things tech, computer repairs, Voice over IP Phone systems, building a relationship with our clients. Residential & Commercial services; On-Site, Remote Access and Drop-Off options.

03/29/2020

Excellent! - He got the computer running better than ever for an extremely reasonable price. He chose the wireless card per my preferences, and it is working perfectly. I'll be taking all my future computer hardware problems to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The computer wasn't able to power up, as well as I wanted an internal wireless card that could connect to my 5G network.

02/11/2018

The repair went extremely well. Marvin allowed me to watch the repair and he explained what he was doing each step of the way. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a cracked screen on my iPhone 7 that needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY computer repair,phone repair

12/21/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
You will not be disappointed with Marvin at Ballard Computes. He has serviced our PC desktop with a shot hard drive, improved our slow and cluttered laptop, "unbent" our bent iPad, and just today fixed the side buttons and replaced the battery in an old iPhone 6. Marvin is honest about his diagnosis, cost and parts. He shows you the issues you have with your electronics, and discusses the solution with you. His pricing is beyond reasonable, and his turn around is QUICK! He is professional, and personally backs all his work. We are dedicated customers!

10/25/2017

Jim recommended certain laptops where he could swap out the solid state hardware from the old laptop to the new laptop so I wouldn't have to go through reinstalling software. I called him from Best Buys before I purchased the new laptop. That was very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace my motherboard that died unexpectedly.

05/12/2017

Performed on the spot without an appointment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Files pulled from an old hard disk drive

Computers