AUTO ZONE

Angie's List since March 2008

Mears Automotive - Carmel

Mears Automotive in the Community of Carmel is a AAA Approved Repair Shop. We are an Independent, Owner-run shop serving Carmel & surrounding Communities. Mears delivers excellent service with an honest & friendly approach. In addition to our full range of repair & maintenance services for domestic & imported cars & trucks, Mears Carmel is also equipped to handle heavier duty trucks & offers a full range of new Tires. Mears' ASE Certified Technicians are paid straight salary - there is no incentive for us to "find" issues. We tell it like it is, and fix it right. Our goal is not to just keep your current vehicle running for its lifetime, but rather to be your lifetime Auto Repair shop. Mears will count itself successful when we are servicing, maintaining & repairing your kids' & your Grandkids' vehicles! Find out more at www.MearsService.com or call us for an appointment today at 317-846-1171. Cheers!

Award 2019

09/16/2013

They are really good, and I would recommended them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got my oil changed, and rotated my tires.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

03/07/2013

I use Auto Zone quite a bit. I go to them because it's convenient and their location. They have a rewards card that add up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought oil from them.

CATEGORY car accessories

03/29/2008

Jeff, the manager, told me exactly how to repair this. After the repair was complete, they rechecked with their computer to make sure my truck was fine and it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My check engine light was on in my truck. I took it here because I was told they can check that for free, and they did. They told me my O2 censor was bad and needed replaced. I bought the part here.

CATEGORY car accessories

PARTS, BRAKES & TRACTION CONTROL, CLIMATE CONTROL, COLLISION, BODY PARTS & HARDWARE, COOLING & HEATING, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING, EMISSION CONTROL, ENGINE MANAGEMENT, EXHAUST, EXTERIOR, EXTERNAL ENGINE, FUEL DELIVERY, IGNITION (TUNE UP), INTERIOR, INTERNAL ENGINE, PERFORMANCE, POWERTRAIN, ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, STARTING & CHARGING, SUSPENSION & STEERING, TRIM ACCESSORIES, TRUCK ACCESSORIES. ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED LISTED ON WEBSITE.