Augusta Animal Clinic

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since November 2002

We specialize in small animal surgery, animal medicine, preventative medicine, laser surgery, animal grooming and animal boarding. Award winning....

The Downtown Veterinarian

14 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the service. House calls for established clients only travel charges apply. Additional DBAs - Indy Vet PC, Downtown Veterinarian. Award winning.

Award 2019

12/31/2015

Took our dog in for his first visit with Dr. Dave and his yearly vaccinations. All the office staff were very nice and friendly and our dog liked them all (doesn't always happen with this dog).  Dr. Dave spent a lot of time with us learning and taking notes about our dog.  He is very thorough and personable.  Everything was very professional but friendly as well.  Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Head to tail check up and yearly vaccinations

04/29/2014

He’s incredibly fabulous.  He takes care of all my guys. He knows when she starts going into this we would give him a shot and last for three weeks because there’s nothing else we can do.  They let me come in right away.  I have four animals so I’m there a heck of a lot. They’re very caring.  The owner of the pets there is really intuitive.  He understands animals.  He used to own an emergency ani...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the veterinary care clinic service of Augusta Animal Clinic.  We went there for an annual check-up.

02/18/2013

My husband and I went for a yearly visit for vaccinations and check up of our two cats.  We were new to the area and to the clinic.  We could not be happier with the friendly knowledgeable service that we received.  It was everything that we expect from an animal healthcare professional.  Dr. Dave was thorough and wonderful with our kitties.  I personally enjoyed his method of the ear exam.  He us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wellness exam, weight check, vaccinations, fecal test.

03/29/2012

It was the first time I had been there. I had filled out the paper work online since it was the first time I had taken my dog there. They got me right, didn't have to wait at all. They were great with my dog and always made her feel comfortable. They even gave me a discount for being an Angie's List member. I would definitely go back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog in for an exam and routine shots.

03/19/2012

Doctor Dave has always been responsive in answering e mails and calls. The office staff has always been caring and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been taking my cat there several years for a chronic condition with flare ups. When we started having more problems than usual, Dr. Dave worked with me to resolve them. He even referred us to a specialist in La Fayette when he was stumped.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary medical, surgical care for dogs & cats, pet care, handling, grooming, boarding/daycare, weight management, vaccinations, baths and nail trims, dentistry, dermatology & animal training.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover