Arlington Auto Center, Joe's Battery & Import

A 53 Reviews

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since May 1997

2502 N Arlington Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46218

We have been serving Indianapolis motorists for over 40 years. We are proud to announce our recent move to a much larger and more professional facility to better serve our customers and provide more services. We also provide fleet/commercial discounts and we are very experienced in extended warranty repairs. Come see us grow and receive even better service! 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply. DBA: import station....

auto repair (49)car inspection (5)towing (3)tire buying and repair (3)home security system (2)

07/23/2015

Have worked on my car before a few times. Always pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed out starter and repaired short to battery

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2013

12/29/2014

I went in to see why my new used car kept loosing acceleration. I was referred to them to do a full diagnostic ($75 that went towards cost of fixing the vehicle) by American Muffler on Arlington Ave. & 38th st. The diagnostic showed that I had bad vacuum hoses. They replaced my damaged vacuum hoses with my authorization to do so. After fixing it, the car kept cutting off. They told me to immediate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did some auto mechanic work on my used ( 2 days new to me) 1998 Volkswagon Beetle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2014

12/23/2014

I took a used car I was considering buying to Arlington Auto Center to have an inspection done. They spent approx. 6 hours doing a thorough inspection. Mike Gross spent an additional half hour going over everything that was uncovered by the inspection. Mike was able to break down what "needed" to be fixed before it became a bigger problem, what "should" be fixed but could be left to my discretion,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete a pre-purchase car inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2014

11/09/2014

they repaired the 1999 VW Jetta as per their estimate. The car would not start.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced battery, timing belt & water pump

COST $821.48

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2014

09/03/2014

got me in very quickly. Next day in fact. Repairs were done quickly and I was quite satisfied. I didn't get any other estimates, but believe I was treated fairly. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repairs to my cooling system and exhaust system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2014

A satisfied customer is a GREAT reward, but to have one leave positive feedback is a touching tribute to my hard work. I thank you for your kind words and business. Please let us know how we can help you in the future. Thank you, Mike.

07/21/2014

Mike was over the top on explaining everything.  I took the car in for the overheating issue, but, he went thru the truck from bumper to bumper & noticed things I had no idea about.  I will most certainly use Mike again!  WELL DONE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diagnosed a over heating issue which turned out to be a radiator cap causing the system to loose pressure and therefore overheat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2014

Thank you for your kind words. I truly believe in keeping my customers as informed as possible about their vehicles and I am always available to answer any questions. Thank you for your business, and please let us know how we can help you in the future. Sincerely, Mike.

02/26/2014

Excellent service and fair prices

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced head gaskets water pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2014

My apologies for this late response. However, on behalf of my shop and myself, thank you for your business and kind words. Please let me know how we can help you in the future.

01/07/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was fine. I remember that they seemed pretty nice. I think we had a couple of things done at the same time so I think we may have paid an additional. It seemed pretty easy to drop off and pick up and they did nice work. I think the price was fine and there was nothing to complain about. We will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Arlington Auto Center, Joe's Battery & Import Stat in 2011.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2011

Thank you for your business and kind words. Please let us know if we can help you in the future. Remember, we do everything you can think of on a car! Thanks, Mike.

12/19/2013

I called Mike at 1:30 in the afternoon needing an oil change.  My wife needed my car on a long trip the following morning.  I had been getting the car ready for this trip.  I bought new tires the day before at a different business.  I had forgotten about the oil change. It hit me while I was at work.  I called a couple of places closer to where I live thinking that I could do it after work.  They ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2013

My apologies for this late response. However, thank you for your kind words. I hope we can help you in the future. Remember, we do everything with regard to your vehicle. Thanks, Mike.

06/25/2013

It went well. There was a little bit of delay in getting it fixed because they were backed up with other cars but it worked out fine. They did a great job, fixed the problem and I was satisfied. There were some parts that nee to be replaced so I did pay a little bit more and I understoodwhy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal coupon for Joe's Battery and Import Station for auto services. I was having a slight electrical problem that need to be dealt with.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2012

Engines, Transmissions, Cooling Systems, Tune-Ups, Fuel related, Electrical related, Dash Warning Lights, Batteries, Brakes, Heating & Air Conditioning, Suspension & Steering, Tires and Wheels, Windows, Remote Starts, Alarms, Lift Kits, Light Kits, Stereos

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available