Amos Exteriors Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7301 E 46th St

Indianapolis, IN 46226

Locally owned & operated for 48 years. GAF Certified Master Elite contractor. Complimentary inspections on roofing, siding, gutters. Residential & Commercial services available. Short-term & long-term low interest financing available. Customer service oriented and pride ourselves on building relationships with our clients....

roofing (172)gutter installation (73)siding (36)house painting (12)home remodeling (6)window replacement (5)gutter cleaning (4)garage door repair and installation (4)screen repair (2)insulation (2)skylight installation (1)ice and roof snow removal (1)

04/17/2020

The estimate process was good with them. The representative who came out was professional and practiced social distancing. It was an easy process overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There is a piece of siding on the back of the house that needs to be replaced.

CATEGORY garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

04/06/2020

Response was excellent, as well as the review of materials and work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recent Spring storms caused roofing shingles to be removed. Contacted Amos Exteriors (Zack Hiles) who provided an estimate and worked the repair within one day. Work completed was great as well as the satisfaction. This was not the first time I have contacted Amos Exteriors, and will contact them again if needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Angie's List. We appreciate it and look forward to serving you again in the future.

02/20/2020

Great service. Skilled employees provided excellent work. Will use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair, gutters installed, siding repaired

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,roof snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

02/13/2020

Everyone I interacted with was courteous and professional. This was the second time I have had work done- at two different homes, and I have been pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a bath vent through my roof, an attic insulation.

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

02/07/2020

Chris and JR were great to work with. I took a lot of time to decide on the color of shingles we wanted on our new house. Chris provided me with addresses for houses to go look at and he followed up with me over a few months to see if we had made any decisions. The installation crew was awesome and took care to protect our pool and pool equipment from falling debris. Couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

11/10/2019

It went very well. I have had many compliments on the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and new siding.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

09/24/2019

Everything went great! I received quotes from three (including Amos) roofing companies when I noticed a leak in my kitchen and two of them told me I needed a whole new roof and the quotes were outrageous! Amos checked everything for me and found a few things that needed repaired. I did not need a new roof! Amos has always been very honest and upfront about the cost and what needs to be repaired. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and installed soffit vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

09/04/2019

Amos Exteriors along with Steve and the whole crew went above and beyond to make sure every question was answered that we had. Professional, courteous, prompt service. Any future job we have we will definitely have Amos Exteriors perform the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off old roof, install new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Photo for Amos Exteriors Inc - 7301 E 46th St, Indianapolis, IN - 38087525

09/02/2019

Professional, quality craftsmanship, and great customer service. Highly recommend their service for any home exterior work."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

08/19/2019

TERRIBLE. Came out two weeks ago - spent about 45 minutes taking pictures. Never heard any follow up from them. I finally called them today (exactly two weeks after visit) and they said they weren't interested in the work. Asked them if they were ever going to call me and let me know and all they had to say was "sorry.....". Very poor business practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair around chimney and sky lights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the lack of communication and follow up with your estimate. That is not the way we want to do business and we should have gotten back with you promptly. I will have our VP reach out to you to discuss this further.

Installations - Roofing, Siding (including Hardiplank), Guttering, Windows, Fascia & Soffit. Painting. Water Remediation, Storm Damage. 24-Hour Emergency Service & Repair. Contactless Estimates Now Available.

Home Interior & Exterior Extensive Rebuilds.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available