Alpine Maintenance Group Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5565 N Tacoma Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46220

We have 20 full-time employees and we are a family-owned company. We do not use sub contractors. Cost is determined by the job as all jobs are slightly different. We are NADCA-trained and Certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. We follow their protocol and professional guidelines. Our company and our employees have been certified by The Clean Trust (formerly IICRC) for Applied Microbial Remediation. Ask about our Angie's List discount. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa and M/C. Visit us online at www.alpineairduct.com. Award winning services since 2003 to present....

Insulation (321)Air Duct Cleaning (315)Mold Testing and Remediation (143)Dryer Vent Cleaning (74)Heating and Air Conditioning (34)Basement Waterproofing (29)Home inspection (10)Roofing (6)Appliance Repair (2)Uncategorized Services (2)Wells and Pumps (1)Radon Detection and Reduction (1)

01/14/2020

It was fantastic. I completed an online request and they called promptly the next morning and got me on the schedule the same week. Their office staff was knowledgeable about they certifications and clear on their pricing. The morning of service Sam and Jose were ontime and friendly, very well mannered and respectful. They wore booties and put down covers over carpet. They finished on time and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the airducts in our 1960 split level home cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review of Alpine Group's air duct cleaning service at your home. We are fortunate to have many employees such as Sam and Jose who are knowledgeable and friendly. We really appreciate your business. Please call me if you have any issues in the future. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

12/22/2019

Fabulous. Sam and Jose were fantastic. They were courteous and explained he entire process before starting. They took care to protect flooring and walls while doing their task. Both are excellent stewards for Alpine Maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of supply and return ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

Thank you very much for your great review of Alpine Group'[Member Information Removed] air duct cleaning service at your home. We are fortunate to have a number of great employees like Sam and Jose. We really appreciate your business. [Member Name Removed] Owner Alpine Group

11/26/2019

Sam and Jose were great. They walked me through the process and gave me some good post cleaning tips. Very professional and Clean. the air is noticeable cleaner. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Air Ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Thank you for your great review of Alpine Group’s air duct cleaning service at your home. We really appreciate your business. Please call me directly if you have any issues in the future. Thank you, Dave Adams – Owner Alpine Group 317-946-2299

09/03/2019

I worked with Kevin, the estimator. He was fantastic. He was very happy to work with me. The pricing was reasonable. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Workers were on-time, very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did mold remediation in my crawlspace. They took out an old barrier and put in a new one. They took out old insulation and put new ones in the attic as well as did mold remediation there. They also rerouted our bathroom fans up to the vents in the roof and put in baffles for ventilation.

CATEGORY insulation, air duct cleaning, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Thank you very much for your great "All A" review of Kevin and Alpine Group's service at your home. We really appreciate your business. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

08/29/2019

They were excellent, on time, they did their well, they clean up after themselves. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my vents and furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

08/26/2019

Mark was prompt and professional. He thoroughly inspected our basement and told me how to remedy the moldy spots. He said it was totally DIY and told me how to remedy each situation. He said that his company was not into scare tactics and reassured me that what I had was not hazardous. He shook my hand and did not charge for the visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

Thank you for your great review of Mark's visit to your home. We really appreciate your feedback. Please call us again if you do ever have any issues in the future. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

07/17/2019

They were very professional and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed attic insulation and re-installed the insulation.

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Thank you very much for your super review of Alpine Group's insulation services at your home. We are grateful for your business. Please contact me directly if you have any issues in the future. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

06/27/2019

It went exceptionally well. They went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

Thank you very much for your "All A" review of Alpine Group's mold remediation service at your home. We really appreciate the kind words and we are grateful for your business. Please call me directly if you have any issues in the future. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group 317-946-2299

05/01/2019

It went very well. Kenny and Eric were on time. They were very professional. They explained the process, protected the floors, updated me on how the process was going, showed before and after pictures and cleaned up any debris. They were respectful of my home and pets. I would definitely use Alpine again and would definitely recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ductwork cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Thank you very much for the great review of Alpine Group's air duct cleaning service at your home. We really appreciate your business! Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

04/01/2019

Our interaction with Alpine was a positive one. Mark was informative, knowledgeable and had the experience to deal with the problem at hand. He knew what he was talking about! This so reminded me of the old days when professionals WERE professionals! His pleasant manner and solid answers gave me peace. I highly recommend this company. Thanks Mark!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Testing for air quality

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Thank you for your "All A" review of Alpine Group's service at your home. We really appreciate you taking the time to write the review and we thank you for your business. Dave Adams - Owner Alpine Group

Residential and commercial air duct cleaning, mold inspection & mold sampling, mold testing and remediation, attic & crawlspace insulation, dryer vent cleaning, crawl space waterproofing & installation of vapor barriers.

Ask For Details