ALLSTATE INSURANCE

Angie's List since December 2005

C Rated | 5 Reviews

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

02/17/2015

I go to Sara Franke and I have been going to her since 1990.  She is a very personable person.  She has a good handle and an understanding of what Allstate is all about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Allstate Insurance.

D

09/13/2013

We had just moved to Indy from Chicago - so this was a new home policy.  When they called to report the issue we explained we could not just drop everything and make a 4 hour drive to cut a few branches.   They provided no instructions as to what exactly needed to be cut - just a 'conversation' where the lady could not even articuilate clearly what need to be cut - I asked her to send photos - whi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I own several properties and have been dealing with home insurance companies for over 15 years and this is by far the worst agency / branch I have ever incountered.   Allstate in general is fine, but this particular branch I would recommend you stay away from.   This was a new policy for a home we just purchased.  The  branch cancelled our insurance  because a few tree branches were touching the house.  They called us prior to cancelling and we explained we were in Chicago preparing our condo for sale and would take care of it as soon as we returned to Indianapolis.   When we returned to Indy 2 weeks later - we had a cancellation notice in our mailbox.

09/22/2012

It was fine. He recommended places I take my car to get repaired. He explained the process and why I am getting as much money as I am. He told me to call back if I had any questions. The most impressive, my nose would not stop running and he went to his car to get tissues so I didn't have to use toilet paper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Someone who is insured by Allstate hit my car and caused damage. I went to their office so they could complete an inspection. The gentleman was very kind, informative, and quick.

03/16/2012

They were very good.  The enterprise leasing people they sent me to were horrible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ALLSTATE INSURANCE is my insurance agency to whom I went for an auto accident.

12/20/2005

Bought car insurance through Sarah Franke of Allstate, and when I received the policy it was a higher quote than what we talked about on the phone. We had to redo policy three times. Also was quoted a price on renter's insurance, decided not to get insurance, but was changed for coverage. I didn't pay the premium and it is now in collection. Sarah is an airhead who doesn't always remember what is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought car insurance through Allstate (Sarah Franke) and was interested in renter's insurance.

CATEGORY insurance companies

INSURANCE AGENCY: AUTO, HOME, CONDO, RENTERS & LIFE.