All Pro Painting Company LLC

A 150 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2010

4444 Hunters Crossing Circle

Indianapolis, IN 46239

***Angies List Super Service Winner***** Business Done the old fashioned way, We show up on time and communicate throughout your project. With many painting companies, you don't know who will actually paint your home and the person that gives you an estimate will probably never return after the first contact. With All Pro Painting Co., we will come to your home to give you an estimate, will be part of the crew painting your home and will be the ones to ensure that the work lives up to our high standards. Award winning since 2010...

interior painting (103)house painting (57)pressure washing (23)deck cleaning (5)drywall repair (3)wallpaper removal (2)snow removal (1)pool and spa cleaning (1)

05/06/2020

Excellent! They were very professional, they arrived on time and finished everything up very quickly! Great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room painted with minor drywall work

CATEGORY drywall,deck cleaning,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

08/20/2019

I hired All Pro Painting to paint my house exterior. They did a great job with prep, painting, and cleanup. And they were also very easy and professional to work with. They communicated well about when they would the work, and they showed up when they said they would. All in all, I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

11/08/2018

these guys are great. they painted all 1550 Sq. Ft. of my new home in just a couple of days. they did an excellent job and kept me updated all along the way. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for painting services. they are very reasonable and I prefer supporting the small business because they just always do better work all around. thanks Greg and Chris for doing such a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walls painted 1500 Sq. Ft.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

10/25/2018

It went perfect! Greg and his crew were prompt and kept everything clean. It was done in less than two days and looks exactly how we wanted it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of our closet and two bathroom walls along with two bathroom cabinets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

05/03/2018

Greg at All Pro was excellent to work with. He was always punctual and professional. He sent me photos of the progress while I was at work and knew what was needed to make a older house look good. The cleanup was better than average and I look forward to working with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the soffits and trim repainted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

04/22/2018

Work done was excellent. Greg is a caring professional who believes in quality workmanship.He even came back later to put up a very large picture taken down before painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
caulking cracks and painting family room wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

01/27/2018

They did a beautiful job. Were professional and on time. We are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting most of the interior of our home - 6 rooms plus trim work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

11/13/2017

We were so happy we went with All Pro Painting to do all of our painting work in our new home. Price was very reasonable and finished in a very timely manner. Greg is very professional and has excellent ideas. We received daily updates on work and everything was picked up/ cleaned up from the day. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Greg and All Pro Painting Company. Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted all walls, trim, windows & doors in our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

Photo for All Pro Painting Company LLC - 4444 Hunters Crossing Circle, Indianapolis, IN - 36571176

10/31/2017

Greg and his crew did a phenomenal job! Once again! We have used him several times for deck staining and interior painting. This time he painted our kitchen, foyer, family room, hallway and loft! The lines are clean and trim work was done perfectly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting in our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

10/06/2017

He came out and did an estimate. I trust him to go in my house while I am not home. It was quick and convenient! From estimate to finished product it was a total of a week! He is fantastic and the paint is pristine! No paint on the woodwork or anything! Clean and Crisp!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg painted two bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

STOP searching, We offer the QUALITY you expect at a FAIR price. You joined Angies list to find the BEST contractor you could, Hello, my name is Greg. We do business the old fashioned way, do what we say we are going to do, for the price we agree upon and only use the best products throughout the process. I own the company and I work on the projects.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check