Air Care Heating & Cooling

A 16 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2010

9535 E 10th Street

Indianapolis, IN 46229

HVAC Service, Repair, and Installation for both Residential and Commercial Properties. Serving all of Indianapolis and surrounding counties for over 25 years....

hvac repair (16)

05/17/2019

We had a great experience with Steve and his team. He's responsive, and performs estimates and installations himself. Great price. Easy to work with. Nicely done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

10/22/2018

I had Steve come out to give me a second opinion after another company told me I needed to replace my furnace. Steve diagnosed and fixed the issue with the furnace within 30 minutes and the repair was minimal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

01/29/2018

Very professional. Steve kept to his appointment time. Gave me a good deal and cleaned up after every visit. He never charged me extra dollar for some extra fix in the house. I will definitely recommend and use Steve for all my Heating and cooling jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced both heating and cooling on my new duplex. Replaced old duct work and creating new vent outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

08/21/2017

Steve was very easy to contact to make the appointment. He called to tell me he was on his way and showed up when he said he would. He did a thorough check of our air conditioning system and let us know we needed new dampers and a control board. I was so impressed by Steve's customer service that I signed up for Steve's annual service agreement. Rest assured, I will not be calling another contract...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner kept freezing up. Diagnostic discovered that the dampers were malfunctioning and that the control board needed replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

06/15/2017

I was super impressed when I received a phone call from Steve the next day, checking to make sure I had gotten my A/C fixed and going. I was so impressed! He was very professional and so nice to follow up. :-) I am planning to replace my air and heating units, which Steve does, and he will be my first call! Such a great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called 2 places when our A/C quit, because the company with my "service agreement" didn't return my call for 2 days and our house was 81 degrees for 3 days. I left a message for Steve and kept trying until I found someone who could come the same day. Although I used the first place I was able to reach on the phone, Steve returned my call later that day and said he would make time to come and help me. I had already called the other company and they were coming, so I let Steve know and thanked him. He assured me if I didn't get it fixed to call him back and he would come. The other company came through and fixed the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

05/22/2017

Steve came out on 05/16/2017 it was determined that we could get a new compressor or new unit. The compressor was almost as much as the new unit. We got a new unit, the price he estimated for a Heil 15 S, 2.5 ton unit was around $4,200. Great price by the way and we did shop around. He was always on time, didn't leave a mess and gave me some good information as far as stop changing my filter as of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new heating and cooling unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

04/06/2017

Perfectly. Came on time, checked out everything, all OK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintenance for furnace and air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

04/03/2017

I switched to Air Care several years ago after trying other HVAC companies and I couldn't be happier. Steve is professional and extremely good at what he does. He comes twice a year to do routine checks, keeps everything in working order and isn't one to try to get you to upgrade to new equipment if you don't need it. The few times I've had a malfunction, he came over promptly and made the repair....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine A/C check up

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

12/16/2015

Went well. Honest. Doesn't spend your money if it isn't necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winter service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2015

08/06/2015

Overall, the cost stood out to me. They didn't seem like they were all commercial. They're very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our furnace and got it done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2015

HVAC equipment, any brand Air Conditioning Installation, Service, Repair Furnace Installation, Service, Repair Geothermal A/C Humidifier Repair & Installation Water Heater Installation & Repair HVAC Maintenance Programs

Free Installation Estimates; Free 2 nd Opinions