ADVANCED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since January 2004

OWNER OPERATED. 20 MILE RADIUS....

Ortiz Construction Company LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Roofing & Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/22/2013

All arrangements over the phone as I was out of town for the holidays. Snow cleared the next day and was completed as promised.  Expected difficulty in getting this taken care over the phone, but was pleasantly surprised.  I have used this company previously and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared snow from driveway and sidewalks.

08/18/2011

Dave and his team's work is very thorough and professional. I've been very pleased with the quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave and his crew have done numerous odd jobs around our home. He came and fixed a leaky faucet in the basement, replaced a faucet in the bathroom and miscellaneous other items.

CATEGORY handyman service

02/25/2010

Called back shortly after I left word. Told me when he would be here and provided an estimate before he started. Did a good job, very professional. Have used the company on two occasions and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared driveway of snow & ice.

01/16/2010

They were professional, responsive and punctual. The quality of their work was good and I was satisfied with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the snow removal for me.

09/02/2008

Dave and Dan came out and removed old dry vent cover due to broken flaps; replaced with a new cover that has a removable bird cover so the vent could be cleaned in the future. After they were done they cleaned up all trash.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old dry vent cover due to broken flaps; replaced with a new cover that has a removable bird cover so the vent could be cleaned in the future.

CATEGORY handyman service

HOME REPAIR & REMODELING, GENERAL CONTRACTING, LAWNCARE & SNOW REMOVAL.