Accutec Restoration Management, LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2011

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Accutec Restoration Management, LLC specializes in insurance restoration projects, including hail, wind, fire and water damage. We are striving to become the best the industry offers. We offer experienced field reps who understand how to work with your insurance company to get the most for your money. We strive everyday to make our company the one that you can trust, integrity, top notch workmanship and superior customer service set us apart from all the others....

Ralph Woods Masonry LLC

My company is very small and I like to be involved in every job working with my crew in one way or another. I enjoy this work and my crew has been with me a long time so I know who is on your property. I pay my employment, insurance and business taxes on time. My crews do not sign waivers as I pay for workmans comp because waivers are considered unethical. We will adjust to handle most any job, big or small. Please know, if there is ever a problem, let me know so I can work on a solution. Thank you for your consideration, Ralph

11/05/2013

This company was not good from the beginning. It took them 3 or 4 days to complete our roof. Our neighbors chose another company and theirs was done in a half a day. The employees did not present themselves well and looked like they were not motivated to work. They did complete the job but it doesn't look very nice. This was two years ago and now we have a suspected leak. We have a five year warra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement from storm damage.

06/01/2012

Okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hail damaged roof. Overall I am satisfied. However, I am submitting this update account their representative Matt promised me a $100.00 gift card for any referrals that worked out. Well we provided referrals and have not received the cash or a gift card. Spoke with Accutech and was advised that Matt had been terminated and that they had several other complaints regarding this issue. I am now dealing with neighbors who I provided as referrals. They were told the same thing and provided additional referrals and also are not getting any fee or gift cards that they were promised.

05/12/2012

Accutec does a very professional job - they have great service starting with their inspector to the crew that did the installation. They even cleaned up my yard and flower beds. Great experience!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof due to hail damage on 2 story home.

03/05/2012

The house is very old, Circa 1850’s; so part of the roof needed new sheathing. We found this out after the shingles were off. They got the work done without delay. It looks great and they cleaned up nicely. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old cedar shingles from roof, applied new sheathing wherever needed, and new shingle roofing to the house.

02/10/2012

Their service was great.  They handled all the paper work with my insurance company from start to finish.  They were very easy to work with.  They were not high pressure.  They cleaned up well.  It was a painless process.  They did a great job.  They also arranged a sub to replace siding around my windows which was done at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Siding, roofing, gutters, water and fire restoration.

We currently do not handle mold remediation.

MasterCard, Check, Visa