A+ Blinds Shades Shutters

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

160 W 44th St

Indianapolis, IN 46208

Providing window blinds, shades, and shutters in the Indianapolis, Indiana and surrounding areas, A+ Blinds has everything you need to put the finishing touches on your home or office. We offer solutions for light control, insulation, privacy, and style through the use of genuine quality products at affordable prices....

blinds and curtain (44)window replacement (9)blind cleaning (1)general contracting (1)

09/23/2019

Excellent! Great customer service and the best price of two other companies I called. Now give their name out to my friends who have hired him as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shades for two bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Thank you for your business. I really appreciate it.

09/14/2019

It was a fantastic service and continue to use them for our window covering.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed some plantation shutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

[Member Name Removed], I appreciate your continued business. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

09/01/2018

James of A+ Blinds arrived promptly at the scheduled time for our first meeting. We reviewed all my windows, he took measurements, and he had sample books of all his solar shades for me to choose material, color, and valance. He made an extra effort to explain differences between the different choices. On top of being on time, professional, and attentive, James is just a really nice man. Couldn't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rolling Solar Shades on 9 Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows, window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

I am glad all is well with your shades and that you are happy with them. Thank you for your business!

01/07/2018

I had purchased blinds and installation with James last year for my den and kitchen and was very impressed by his professionalism and responsiveness. I did not hesitate to contact him again when I needed blinds for my dining room. Once again, he did not disappoint! James is very professional, friendly, prompt, efficient and clean (very courteous to clean dust from floor and on blinds). It is refre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faux wood blinds for dining room

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

I appreciate the review and am glad everything went will with your blinds. Thank you for your business!

11/15/2017

Excellent. Couldn't have asked for better service. Mr. Valdez brought samples to my home. He was very knowledgable about each product. He took measurements that same day and provided multiple cost quotes, because I hadn't yet finalized my decision as to which blinds I wanted in which rooms. Once I made my decision, Mr. Valdez ordered the blinds and installed them once my order came in. Couldn't be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had blinds installed in two bedrooms, our living room and breakfast nook.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

I am glad you are happy with your blinds. Thank you for your review and business!

11/07/2017

I gave him my ideas, he gave me options and told me pros and cons of each, he made helpful suggestions and overall was a good experience. I thought the results were perfect and he did a great job installing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two window coverings in kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Let me know if I can do anything else.

09/14/2017

We're happy with them. We had 7 blinds done, it was just under $2,000. They cut them to order anyway. They were very responsive he came out right away. he let us know when things were ordered, when they came in, he was very communitive. He was very punctual. He was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just recently put blinds up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

08/28/2017

Shutters installed throughput house. Very punctual, very professional. Did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered and installed shutters

CATEGORY replacement windows, window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

06/23/2017

We were very pleased with the shades and installation,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New window shades installed in our Living Room, Dining Room and Sunroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

03/18/2017

Extremely well. Had two other quotes and both were much higher for the same product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shades for two rooms in home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

Custom blinds, shades & shutters.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal