BOYD CONSTRUCTION CO INC

Angie's List since August 2010

Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Chesterton

When it comes to choosing a company for your particular plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or indoor air needs, you need to choose a company that has made a name for itself by providing high-quality and superior services at an affordable price. Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling is exactly this kind of company. With over four decades of industry experience, we have met the plumbing and HVAC needs of thousands of residents of NW Indiana. As a family owned and operated business, our customers are our top priority.

Offers by Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Chesterton on Angie's List

03/28/2015

It was my first time using them. They came in at a more reasonable cost for the whole job. I did the demolition myself that I knew that I couldn't put it back the way I wanted. So, I started looking for contractors that everybody I even initially talked to just gave me really high estimates and basically wanted to do the job. They were high in price and they basically just kind of wanted to do the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Boyd Construction most recently just before the holidays to remodel my basement bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/17/2010

They did very good work, and the price was reasonable. Richard Boyd, the supervisor I worked with, was excellent. He helped me file paperwork with the city for partial reimbursement. Also, payment wasn't expected until I was completely satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a sewer line.

CATEGORY plumbing