Siemer Heating & Cooling

A92 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since August 2006

2817 Highway Avenue

Highland, IN, 46322

With Siemer Heating & Cooling, you���ll get high-quality work, state-of-the-art products and impeccable customer service. We���re a trusted residential and commercial HVAC company because we work very hard to keep our customers happy and comfortable....

Heating and Air Conditioning (91)Water Heaters (5)Air Duct Cleaning (4)Plumbing (1)Air Conditioning - Auto (1)

04/18/2017

They were just doing a route checkup on my furnace. They had no other repairs they said needed to be done and they were pretty honest, I feel about the assessment of the equipment. They were good. I would say honest and upfront.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did maintenance check ups for the season.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

03/02/2017

They came out and added coolant. They did a great job and worked quick. However, they were a bit expensive. There were two technicians who were pleasant, quick, punctual and left the area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our air conditioner wasn't working correctly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

12/29/2016

I think the service was good. They've been in the business for a long time so they know what they are doing. Their prices are competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the furnace and put in a new air conditioner for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

12/15/2016

It went well. I called, and a technician came out the same day. When I made the appointment I was told that the technician would arrive within 30 minutes, and he did. He was very knowledgeable and polite and was able to explain what he suspects was happening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our heating stopped overnight. I called them today, and a service technician came out this afternoon. He turned the furnace back on, and it happened to work this time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

11/11/2016

good had to order part was installed next day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gas valve replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2016

We appreciate our new customers as well as our long-time ones. Thanks for calling us for your service needs.

10/19/2016

I like that they call you to remind you when it's time. They give you an appointment and the guy actually shows up within 30 minutes of your appointment time so you're not waiting around for them all day. They're very knowledgeable, they're in, they're out, they take care of business and they're very pleasant. You're not worried about having them in your house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an annual furnace check. They closed down the A/C and fired up the furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

Thank you for being part of our Siemer Preferred Customer Program. We appreciate the confidence our customers place in us.

10/13/2016

Phil, tech who helped after a different company had no clue & quoted me outrageous price for unnecessary labor, was AMAZING. First, he knows what he’s doing. He’s also polite and helpful. And he’s honest. I would call no one else after my recent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of circulator pump for boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

02/12/2016

Siemer rep gave me an estimate and within a week had a crew out to replace the units.  The crew was great and helped explain everything I wanted/needed to know about the new units.  They also did a wonderful job helping fill out the rebate forms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old furnace, a/c , and water heater and installed new high efficiency furnace, a/c, water heater, and thermostat as well as new PVC piping for furnace and water heater.  Also contact a partner company to clean duct work.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

We are so pleased you are happy with the new equipment we installed at your home. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything further we can do for you.

11/28/2015

They always do a great job! My father in law hired them after he saw what a good job they did! Sorry I did the rating incorrect before! I must have not noticed the letter rating!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great company both people at the office I dealt with setting up furnace cleaning and the person who did the cleaning, who was very thorough!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2015

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your purchasing your furnace from us a few years ago and coming back to us for the maintenance on the unit. In reference to the grade you gave us, it sounds like your were happy with the response received from the office and the work our technician did for you. If you are unsatisfied with anything, please let us know what we can do to remedy the situation and we...

10/05/2015

Everything was okay. This was part of a package deal that I had purchased about a year ago. They didn't charge anything this time. I really don't have any complaints. They were overly responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They just came out and cleaned the ducts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2015