Creative Carpet & Flooring - Highland

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since January 2017

Creative Carpet & Flooring carries a complete line of flooring products – laminate, hardwood, carpet, vinyl and tile - from the world's leading manufacturers. Because we get products from top companies in the flooring industry, you can rest easy that the products are made from the high-quality materials and meet or exceed all industry standards....

Chicago Carpet Revival LLC

Chicago Carpet Revival; carpet cleaning professionals who are adamant about getting the clean you desire. Our company's goal is always getting the customer services that they afford without having to compromise on quality and professionalism. Being that we are an owner-operated establishment we're able to take extra care in achieving customer satisfaction. This includes educating the customer of how to get the most out of their cleaning experience with full transparency. Our appointment times are flexible to meet your needs and communications can be made 24/7 in case of any emergencies. We run regular specials and discounts to show how much we value your continued business. Chicago Carpet Revival. Clean Home. Professional Service. Fair Price.

C

04/17/2018

They didn't want to bring everything back into the house for us and there's a bump under one of the titles they only brought the stuff back in on what they though were necessary some of the furniture in the garage is from my great grandparents and they could of brought it back in

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new floors

CATEGORY flooring

We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations and truly do apologize.

03/28/2018

Excellent. Working with this group was a total pleasure. Ron was helpful all the way, the installation crew was prompt, nice and cleaned up after themselves. They even installed the new flooring on a Saturday because I work. My kitchen floor looks awesome!! Will be back to them later on for new carpeting for my living room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Kitchen Flooring

CATEGORY flooring

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled you love your new flooring! Please let us know if you need anything further. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing it again!

11/11/2017

Good communication, great timing, our 4 rooms of wood floors were done in two days. Price was better than others we had asked estimates from. Very professional people and results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 floors of wood flooring in a house with a lot of history and difficult improvisation through the years. The transitions from room to room were solved logically and the house actually is closer to normal now. 4 floors of wood floors in two days. Doors close easily and the transitions look great between room to room.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Thank you for choosing Creative Carpet & Flooring. We are thrilled that you are happy with the end result of our services. We absolutely love the progress pictures! Please let us know if you need anything further. Enjoy your new flooring and have a wonderful holiday season!!!

10/22/2017

The timelines we were given for delivery and and installation were accurate and prompt. The workers were very efficient. They moved the furniture before and after the installation, hauled away the old carpet and were very neat. The floor is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE how my living room and dining room look. I am looking forward to next spring when I can have my family room done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had carpeting in the living room and dining room that was 28 years old. We had been planning on replacing it with hardwood for a couple of years. We liked what we saw in the flyer and the reviews we read for Creative Carpet and Flooring. We felt it was a good business ran by good people. When we went in the store to speak with a design representative, we were greeted by Steve Williams. He was very knowledgeable in answering our questions and very professional and pleasant to work with. The prices were very reasonable for the amount of work we were having done and the quality of the flooring we selected.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Thank you for you kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the spring. Until next time, enjoy your new flooring and have a wonderful upcoming holiday season.

10/13/2017

I was pleased with them. I don't remember the particular cost, but they were reasonable. Their prices were great for what I got. Their quality was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We hope to work with you again in the future. Have a wonderful fall season and enjoy your new flooring for the upcoming holidays!

Flooring, Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic – Sales, Installation, & Repairs. Hardwood Refinishing. Carpet Cleaning.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available