Collins Heating & Cooling

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2016

When you call Collins Heating & Cooling you can expect professional and personalized service, high-quality work and top of the line equipment at a fair price. We are licensed, bonded, insured and are a BBB accredited business with an A+ Rating. Give us a call today (219) 924-7423 and let us help you with any of your comfort needs....

C2 Heating & Cooling LLC

C2 Heating & Cooling is focused on total customer satisfaction and specializes in residential Heating and AC care. Having served Northwest Indiana since 2001, you can count on quality service when having work provided by our company. We offer financing on new residential equipment purchases with 10 year parts warranties. Call for more information today!

07/15/2020

Extremely professional, very timely as said. Was able to help us a few days before expected. Got the job done much sooner than expected, very informative and helpful. Will definitely choose Collins over everyone, Mark is great and a huge Godsend! Thank you, thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC unit

09/06/2018

Owner Mark Ortiz showed up. He asked if he could look at my AC unit before he gives me a quote. He said the other company was full of you know what. Mark fixed my AC unit for $275.00. Even gave me 60 day warranty on his work and 3 year warranty on the part he replaced. Mark has my business for life!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an estimate for a new AC unit because another company said i needed a new one because a $500.00 special order was needed to fix it. He claimed he could not diagnose any more issues until that part came in and was installed. Didn’t want to risk finding any more issues, so I went with their recommendation.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time out of your day and leaving such a nice review. It truly means a lot to our Collins Heating & Cooling team. We are very focused on providing honest recommendations We will never recommend a product or service that you do not need. We always provide you with the best options for your specific situation at a fair price. If you need anything, give a shout.

08/07/2017

It went very well. He replaced the old air conditioner and had the new one up and running with no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! Ever have any questions about your new system just give me a call.

12/13/2016

This company raised the bar on the quality of service I now expect. Over the years I've used a few different service providers and this is the one I can recommend with confidence. The quality of the work was excellent, he was serious about making sure I understood the what and whys. He was knowledgeable, efficient, professional and one of the few people who actually care about doing things right a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new furnace and removal of old furnace.

11/16/2016

Our old radiant heating system (house was built in 1948) went out right in the middle of a extreme cold snap. I was in a panic to get a new system in place and started asking friends and relatives for a good HVAC guy. Mark was refereed to me by a friend, and I could not be happier with the service he provided. Having radiant heat meant I used my attic space (for 40 years) for nothing but storage, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have an old boiler removed and a new forced air heating system put in it's place. This included all the duct work and registers.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review. I know that was a challenge to get the attic clear but everything worked out great!

Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance, Air Conditioning Repair, Ductwork Installation & Repair, Furnace Sales & Installation, Furnace Maintenance, Furnace Repair, Indoor Air Quality Solutions

We do not install boilers. We no longer service or install water heaters.