Bob the Builder Inc

Award 2019

• Trade License Number
  • Varies per city
  • Trade License Locale
  • Each city, town or village
  • Trade License Authority
  • Separate license per city
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20140101

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

2158 45th St

Highland, IN 46322

Now offering FREE Roof Inspections to establish WIND and HAIL damage. Proud winner of the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and recently the 2019 Super Service Award. I personally supervise every job to insure that my clients vision becomes a reality....

concrete repair (102)concrete driveway installation (25)roofing (21)gutter installation (16)siding (15)deck building (15)woodworking (8)door (7)window (6)home remodeling (6)stamped concrete (5)

09/30/2020

Well organized crew. Supervision was at my house in advance of materials being delivered. Confirmed scope of work and material delivery correct. Crew did an amazing job installing the joists, and even took the extra time to reset the existing joists to ensure optimal spacing. Respected my property, and cleaned up everything. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 16 joists in unfinished garage

CATEGORY picture framing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/18/2020

Very satisfied with the service given by BB. Tom was very professional and answered all of our many many questions. We don’t trust very easily, but Tom made the experience easy for us. No scams, honest work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney tear down and roof replacement

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,windows,chimney repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

C

09/01/2020

Initially, I thought it was fine. However, I was very curious why the contractor would not let me talk to the insurance adjuster. He told me to stay in the house and leave everything to him. (RED FLAG) I'm not sure why I let that happen. After the negotiations and the contract was signed, the contractor advised that he failed to charge me for the cost of the chimney. We specifically talked about t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles were loose - water was coming into the kitchen. New Chimney

CATEGORY drywall,gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

08/27/2020

It was a pleasure dealing with Wes, Tom and Bob from the estimate all the way through to the clean up. The crew was very pleasant and professional from start to finish. The crew promptly arrived at 7:00 am and were cleaned up by 12:30 pm. The roof on my home has never looked better! Thank You all at Bob The Builder for a great job done at a reasonable price!👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Tate off and replace shingles

CATEGORY roofing,siding,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Photo for Bob the Builder Inc - 2158 45th St, Highland, IN - 38830957

06/29/2020

Our experience was great and I recommend Bob the Builder with no hesitation. The scope of work was thoroughly explained up front and everything went accordingly. Cleanup was quite good, which was important to us. There’s a reason this company is one of the Best on Angie list .. Thanks Tom for being patient with me and making everything run smooth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

03/27/2020

It went really well. The contractor, Tom, is a really nice guy. He answered all my questions and couldn't have made it easier on me. He literally did all the work on filing an insurance claim. He got me my roof plus extras. Every time I called or text he would answer right away. If I had an issue it was handled immediately. They said they would do my roof in 2 weeks and not even a week later it wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace roofs on house and garage. Install new custom wrapped aluminum to window exteriors, and installed 8 new shutters.

CATEGORY roofing,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you on your project, I can't wait to see the house after it is painted!
C

03/25/2020

Salesman Tom Burk talked us into not doing the siding and replacing the roof instead and told us this would be okay as long as insurance money was used on house. State Farm called and told us that they were not going to pay the balance of the claim, because the company did not use it as approved. The general manager of Bob the Builder, Inc. did make it right and apologized profusely and we do not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were to replace siding on three sides of home and do a roof repair.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

11/13/2019

The work was great. they did a fantastic job, I have recommended him to my neighbor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof and siding and gutters to my house and garage

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/12/2019

it took 4 weeks but everything is great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and gutters

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

07/21/2019

Everything went smoothly and timely. Tom Burke was a pleasure to work with. Tom was very prompt at returning my calls and answering any questions that I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding & other miscellaneous

CATEGORY concrete repair,lighting,siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Now offering FREE roof inspections to establish WIND and HAIL damage. Concrete- All flatwork. Complete Remodeling-Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements. Siding, Roofing, Gutters, Soffit, Fascia.