Witham's Heating & Cooling

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since March 2009

B Rated | 18 Reviews

We are a Family Owned and Operated Company servicing the Calumet and Chicago Metro area since 1946. We specialize in Residential and Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning Service Repair and Installation....

C2 Heating & Cooling LLC

C2 Heating & Cooling is focused on total customer satisfaction and specializes in residential Heating and AC care. Having served Northwest Indiana since 2001, you can count on quality service when having work provided by our company. We offer financing on new residential equipment purchases with 10 year parts warranties. Call for more information today!

12/27/2017

Great! Jeff came out to do an estimate and explained what would be done. Trey and Boo installed it and worked hard all day - no stopping til done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Carrier Furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you again for your confidence, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Jeff Witham President

05/27/2017

Scheduled an appointment for May 5th. They called and rescheduled for May 26th. Wife left work three hours early to be there for there window of 2 to 5 pm. I was called at 2:50 and informed they couldn't make it. This cost me a vacation day and my wife three hours pay. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paid in advance for seasonal maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed] did schedule an appointment on May 5th and due to weather it had to be rescheduled., we agreed to reschedule for May 26th. On May 26th we were set to go to the [Member Name Removed] residence, we had and emergency which caused the service tech to be delayed. When we called the residence to explain the delay Mr. [Member Name Removed] became very rude and and angry over the...

09/27/2016

They come twice a year in the spring and the fall. I have used them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service for furnace to get it ready for winter and your air conditioner for summer.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Jeff Witham President

06/10/2014

easy to make appt through the ofice, came out and gave estimate, suggested fix that none of the other companies sugested. every one else wanted to sell me a new unit, withams fixed the old one to get it through the season. I will call them back when I do replace this unit because I felt they were honest and fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed my air conditioner

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we value your business. Jeff Witham President

02/26/2014

Called them and they came out and lit the pilot light charged $120. Next day no hot water. This time I called Nipsco and they said the coupler was bad and replaced it. No charge

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No hot water.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

The reason for the $120.00 charge was this call was completed after normal business hours (OT). Had the customer called us back there would have been no charge for the service as the call back would have been handled under our warranty. The customer didn't give us a chance to properly rectify the problem. We do however apologize for the inconvenience we caused the customer by not fixing the proble...

Residential & Commercial Service & Installation. Boilers both Hot Water and Steam. Radiant Floor Systems.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available