Rogers Roofing

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since August 2006

B Rated | 69 Reviews

Roofers to Northwest Indiana and Chicago homeowners and businesses. We have a trusted reputation for more than 40 years and provide full service for both residential and commercial roofing projects. Our family has built the Rogers reputation on quality workmanship, reliability and competitive prices. Roofing services and more. Additional Contact: Terri Rogers...

Affordable All-Pro Roofing LLC

We are LICENSED, BONDED and INSURED. We are Members of THE NATIONAL ROOFING CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION. We have over 20 Years roofing experience. All work is Guaranteed. We Accept Cash Or Check.

C

06/16/2018

I think they did an impeccable work, but I do have two problems with them , The 1st one is that I referred my neighbor, and they did not gave a referral bonus for that. the 2nd one is that The satellite dish blew off the roof. Mr rogers blew that off too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave a complete new roof . I have a house that have a lower roof and a higher roof, they did the lower roof

CATEGORY roofing

Ms. [Member Name Removed], We will gladly give you the referral bonus if you just provide the neighbors name that you referred and we did the work for them. I am sure it was just a oversight on our part that we did not send that to you. Regarding the satellite I will look into that further and see what the circumstances are. If it was a wind storm that is a weather related issue and that is not so...
D

08/04/2017

It is my wholehearted opinion this company did not stand behind (contractual) commitment for 100% customer satisfaction. Messy caulk. Unexpectedly removed decorative wood trim without discussion or notification, and failed to replace/repair when asked. Attempted to resolve multiple times with production manager but he failed respond to our final email and voicemail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new aluminum wrap on exterior doors.

CATEGORY garage doors,siding,doors

07/13/2017

The price was good, it was better than all the others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a whole new roof. They removed the old concrete tile roof, which was the original from 1929. Then they put in a shingle roof and cleaned up very well.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your business. If we can do anything for you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us

03/15/2017

It's like a family business-- I've never had anyone that provided such good services. I had leaks coming into my bedroom from the attack due to bad winds blowing off shingles. Even though they were pretty busy business wise, they were able to sneak me in and get the job done before there was more bad weather. They kept in fantastic communication and even sent me cookies! I feel completely comforta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a whole new roof on.

01/12/2017

They never contacted us to move along with the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted Rogers Roofing for two individual roof projects. They came out and looked at the problem and said they would get back with us. They never called back to schedule an appointment to complete the project. They are very unprofessional and I would not call them again!

CATEGORY roofing

I apology that our estimator did not follow through on this. I am looking into the situation and I will have someone contact you. Please be assured this is not standard practice for Rogers Roofing.

Roofing, Siding,Windows, Gutters, fascia