Founded in 2010 by Dan Church, WeFix Indy is a locally family owned roofing and general contracting company looking to improve Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. Our team is assembled with several experienced professionals that strive to build long lasting relationships with customers. WeFix Indy is a small general contracting company that is located in the Indianapolis area. WeFix Indy is willing to accept any challenge that comes our way and will be ecstatic to work with new customers. WeFix Indy gives free estimates no matter the job. Additional phone: 317-889-3349...

Harber Exteriors

6  REVIEWS
Harber Exteriors

As an essential business, we would like to assure you that we have implemented no contact visits to take extra precautions. This includes satellite imagery estimating and then discussing damages/repairs over the phone or email. We are a family owned business with over 11 years of experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We offer roofing, siding and gutter services. Harber Exteriors services the Greater Indianapolis Area and estimates are always free! Reach out to Cole today you won't be disappointed.

12/06/2017

Very professional company. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was completed to my standards. I would recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotten wood on the exterior. Power washed exterior. Painted exterior trim. Inside the house they did drywall repair work. Painted the inside of the house. New kitchen flooring. New interior & exterior doors. New shower surround. New bathroom flooring.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,handyman service,pressure washing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

04/29/2017

Called on 4/12 and was initially quite impressed with the response from owner Dan. He arrived on that very same day and took pictures of the areas I requested help with. Told me he would get with his drywall specialist and e-mail me a quote for the job in the next few days. I'm STILL waiting. I made a follow up call on 4/18 and received no response. If you're going to pay money to advertise on Ang...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was looking for a vendor for a drywall repair job at my place of residence.

CATEGORY drywall

06/15/2016

Atter a storm hit our home. We Fix Indy helped work with our insurance company, and started work immediately, and held to our original discussion on cost. I can't stress enough how honest Dan was to work with and the quality of work was great. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We Fix repaired roofing and hole in roof and gutter damage, as well as replacement of an awning after a storm hit our home on Halloween night.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,house painters

02/18/2016

The best thing was there responsiveness. I was able get a hold of them when I needed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled entire home, including flooring.

CATEGORY flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/09/2016

It was great. They were personable and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, caulking, painting, drywall, siding, inside and outside remodeling, windows and doors, put up a fence.

CATEGORY drywall,fences,remodeling,roofing,windows,house painters,interior painters,doors

Interior & Exterior Painting, Roofing, Interior & Exterior Remodeling, Flooring, Fencing, Drywall, Siding, Restoration, Room Additions, Demo Work, Decks, Caulking, Window & Door Installation.