Rescue Duct

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since August 2014

Rescue Duct was built on Honesty, Integrity and Transparency providing quality air duct cleaning. We are locally owned and operated by Hoosier Veterans. We want to provide the best indoor air quality possible for our customers. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal....

A 1 Perfection

33  REVIEWS
A 1 Perfection

A-1 Perfection Cleaners is a owner operator business, with 15 years of experience. We clean carpet,upholstery,tile/grout, air duct's and dryer vent's. We do free All of our work comes guaranteed.check us out on Facebook for before and after pic's and see our excellent work!!!

04/23/2018

Went great. Two guys arrived right on time after calling 15 minutes ahead like they said they would. It took approximately 2 hours 45 mins. I was told 2-3 house, so spot on there too. Both guys were very nice, even tried to calm my frightened dog. I was perfectly comfortable having them come into my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

04/02/2018

Crew was on time and explained what they were doing as they worked throughout the house. Now experiencing less dust on furniture and carpet after they clean all the ducts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean 16 heating vents and 4 return vents, plus dryer vent run

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

04/02/2018

Easy to make appointment, within the week. Gave veteran’s discount. Arrived on time, got right to work. Answered questions I had, worked quietly (well as quiet as their equipment would allow). Cleaned up after themselves pretty good. Took slightly over an hour for 3 BR home. Very polite. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

08/14/2017

These guys are professionals. They work efficiently and clean up when they're done. I will definitely hire them again when my ducts are due for a cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All HVAC ducts cleaned along with dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

06/07/2017

He was right on time, listened carefully to my description of the work I had already tried to do cleaning the vent myself. As it became clear that my vinyl vent needed to be replaced with a metal one, he had all the supplies on hand, assembled everything quickly and also installed a vent cover outside as I requested to keep animals from getting in. He also did a good job vacuuming up all the lint ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dryer vent needed to be cleaned and reconnected. Ultimately, several feet of the vent going through the exterior wall was replaced and a new flap to prevent animals from coming in was installed.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning