J&B Electric LLC

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since January 2010

I was in business for 8 years before joining the union, I do all the work myself to insure quality, I do not use sub contractors, I do charge a $65.00 service trip fee, I offer 10% for Angie's list referrals, 10% senior citizens discount ( 10% max on visit ) I have 30 years experience in all fields of electrical work, residential and commercial as well as industrial....

Gleam Electrical and Lighting

We are a family owned Electrical Services and Lighting Design Firm. We take pride in pleasing our customers with superior service and innovative designs. Proudly serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield, Fishers, Noblesville, McCordsville, Greenwood, Bargersville, Avon, Plainfield and all of the state of Indiana.

08/25/2015

James is outstanding and a super nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped my home pass an inspection.

06/30/2015

We are pleased with his service and price. He was able to do what we needed to get done and was very respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed two electrical switches. one in closet and basement

06/09/2015

Jim is a very nice guy! He came at so short notice. He is a professional, very trust worthy individual. I give him A+++++!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical wiring for the newly installed dishwasher.

03/26/2015

Jim was patient and professional, and did a great job of discovering the issue - a splice in the power wire that had gone bad.  Since it wasn't feasible to run an entire new power wire to the outlet and I wanted to avoid another splice, he installed a second outlet where the splice would have been. He also discovered that the 1st outlet box was badly corroded and a hazard, and replaced it too.  Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restored service to outdoor electrical outlet and installed a second outlet.

10/25/2014

Did a great job, even went the extra mile when we realized the store we purchased the chandelier cut the wire to short. He went to home depot and rewired the chandelier for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a large chandelier in 15 foot ceiling. Installed a bathroom fan and installed two bathroom wall sconces

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

All electrical service work, new or remodeling, service changes, install of Telephone lines, CATV, trouble shooting/ diagnostics, ceiling fan installations, Spa and hot tug wiring, lighting design. Commercial wiring from new to remodel, , receptacles, lights, office partition/cubicals.

Please see for details