HealthMarkets - Larry Medcalf

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2015

I'm a local health insurance adviser with over 10 years experience working in the Mid-west and Southeast. I can meet face to face if in parts of the Midwest or Northern Alabama, as well as video conference with my customers, so they can see their coverage before they buy it. I provide coverage with nationally and regionally recognized insurance companies to give you the quality, affordable insurance you’re looking for. I can assist you over the phone but as I mentioned, I prefer to meet with my customers (in some states seasonally) or conduct a virtual screen-share so they can see everything in black and white and we can narrow down the right policy for your individual needs, budget and situation. I'll come to your home or meet at a local cafe, whatever you prefer....

Upper Left Wealth Management

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

05/21/2020

Medicare insurance quote. Larry was amazing. The information that he gave me was easily understood he gave me options that other customer service representatives didn’t offer. Yes I would definitely go to him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medicare insurance quotes

CATEGORY

05/08/2020

Larry was very flexible in meeting with me and had a solution to my specific needs. I didn’t think We could afford our own health insurance, as we have always gone through our place of work. Larry helped us find what we needed at a price we could afford. I also appreciate that he follows up with us periodically to make sure we have what we need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health Insurance

CATEGORY insurance companies,health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

05/04/2020

Excellent, I give Larry an AAA+++ along with Sally. He was very knowledgeable and advised me in the direction I needed to go. I was able to get the health insurance I needed along with a supplemental plan and my wife & I also acquired vision insurance. Larry and Sally have reached out since the initial purchasing to make sure that we were satisfied with our plans and to let us know that they are a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for Health Insurance.

CATEGORY

08/02/2019

Everything with Larry was fantastic! I give Larry an AAA+++ rating in every way! I very highly recommend anyone to employ Larry Medcalf as your insurance agent if insurance plans are needed! Larry is extremely knowledgeable in his field & he's a great communicator that cuts through any confusion that many of us sometimes have pertaining to insurance policies & issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a health insurance policy. I'd lost my health-insurance plan when I was no longer employed by the employer that provided the insurance plan that I lost.

CATEGORY health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

07/20/2019

Great service-Thanks Larry!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me with health insurance.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

My Office Handles: Health Insurance, Medicare, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Annuity, Long Term Care Insurance, Wellness Program

Most indemnity plans (limited benefit coverage plans marketed as full coverage), health share plans that have been in business for less than 4 years, group coverage for over 50 employees (referrals available)