Cragen Lawn Care

A117 REVIEWS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since January 1999

2595 Endress Pl

Greenwood, IN 46143

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED, 9 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY SQ/FT SPRAYED. ADDITIONAL PHONE: (317) 535-9638....

lawn treatment (105)lawn care (21)irrigation system (2)pest control (2)landscaping (1)

03/03/2020

These guys are the best. I've used 2 other companies that seem to have 100 trucks on the road and we see them all around Indianapolis, but they can't come close to the results I've already seen from Cragen. I look forward to seeing my lawn this summer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization and Weed Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

08/22/2017

They are doing a good job, they are more expensive then other companies, but they do a better job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide lawn services.

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

05/23/2017

They did a good job and I was happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some weed killing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

05/19/2017

Excellent phone customer service & quick to work me in their Spring service schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilized front yard & prepaid for summer grub control

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

05/01/2017

Cragen's called before they came. Came when they promised to arrive. Completed the work in a timely fashion. Two thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

04/18/2017

1st application went well and the yard is already noticeably better then the ones around me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Cragen because of their reviews on Angie's List and their great price for the 5 application program.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

12/26/2016

Great they keep you informed and are there when they say they will be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are performing seasonal fertilizer and weed control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2016

07/14/2016

They always do good work. We've been with them for several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to spray for grubs, and also some weed spraying.

CATEGORY pest control, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

03/26/2015

I had him over seeded and aerated my front lawn. The grass popped up well and grew with vigor. It seems to be growing back nicely now that its warming up this spring. He also took care of weeds and crabgrass. Overall a great experience and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Core aeration and over seeding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2014

10/15/2014

Cragen is phenomenal. In fact, most of my neighbors use Cragen because of us. They are very good. We get five or six treatments a year. Another thing they do most pretty phenomenal is you can pay upfront. You can pay in the beginning of spring before any other treatments and get a 10% discount if you pay for all your treatments at once. We had zero issues with their services. Because I live in a w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Cragen Lawn Care for twenty years. They do all the treatments. They put down all the treatments and if we ever have a problem like weeds, they come back and specifically treat for weeds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

FIVE APPLICATION PROGRAM: BALANCED FERTILIZATION, WEED CONTROL, OPTIONAL GRUB CONTROL AND AERATION.

MOWING AND LANDSCAPING.