Angela's Groom Room

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2010

Professional Tender Care dog and cat grooming- Has worked for animal hospital for 16 years. Experienced with all breeds of dogs and cats. 1998 Graduate of Animal Arts Academy-Vet Referred Appointments made to your convinience if possible. You can leave them while you are at work or pick them up as soon as they are done which is generally between two and four hours....

08/03/2017

It went great. Angela truly cares about your pet and does a fantastic grooming service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Puppy cut and bath.

11/03/2015

I found her on Angie's List. I've used her for about a year. I highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dog to her about every 2 to 3 months for grooming.

05/30/2015

This was my first appointment with Angela and everything went great. Our Labradoodle looked fantastic and Angela was very reasonable on price, especially with the size of my dog and the amount of time it takes to groom him. Angela was very friendly and professional. She is by far the best groomer we have seen over the course of the year and will be returning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming appointment--wash, cut, and nail trim.

05/13/2015

Today was the third time we've used Angela's service and all three times have been great.  My Westie is scared to death of groomers but she seems much more at ease with Angela.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed and groomed Westie.

01/29/2015

We have been taking our rescue shih tzu to Angela for a couple years now. We had taken her to other groomers in the area but she always seemed a bit skittish and trembling when we picked her up. It was to the point that we dreaded taking her because she was so frightened. We finally tried Angela's Groom Room and she is a different dog!  She comes home so happy now and you can tell she feels pretty...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathing and grooming. Complete with nail trim and anal gland expression

CATEGORY pet grooming

Full service grooming, Shedless treatments, teeth brushing, medicated baths, toe nails, flea baths, nail grinding. Toe nail trim.

NA