All Star Pet Grooming

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2010

I am a certified pet groomer and have been in business since April of 2008. I am the only employee at my company so your pet will get use to only one groomer. I also groom one on one so when you pet is with me there will be no other animals there which makes it much easier for me to focus on taking care of you pet....

Sleepy Hollow Pet Ranch LLC

Family owned and operated since 1986, Sleepy Hollow Pet Ranch brings personal attention to pets and their owners. We provide indoor and outdoor runs and activities as well as daily online report cards to let you know how your pet is doing during their stay. *Note - Closed Daily from 12-3 for a rest period for the pets. Sleepy Hollow Pet Ranch was established in 1986. Throughout the years, we have earned a reputation for excellence in caring for the needs of our Indianapolis Metro Area clients' pets with plenty of tender loving care. We strive to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our clients for the finest pet care. We offer a variety of services to our dog & cat boarding customers, such as pet grooming, dog and cat day boarding, fun activities, and domestic pet shipping (pet transport). We also have a Jog-A-Dog doggie treadmill.

08/30/2011

She is excellent!  I take my dog in and about an hour to an hour and a half later she calls me letting me know my dog is ready.  She always does a nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 6-year-old silky terrier that she grooms once a month.

CATEGORY pet grooming

09/13/2010

I'm very impressed. She grooms the animals one at a time so I don't have leave my pets there for very long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've groomed my pets.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thank you so much for the kind words. I was honored that you took the time to put me on Angie's List. Thanks again.

bath and condition, nails, clean pads of feet ears, anals, clip as needed

I do not clean teeth. I don't feel I am qualified for this service.