AIR-PROS HEATING & COOLING

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since February 2013

B Rated | 26 Reviews

Heating &Cooling Payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, all major credit card and checks...

Plumbing Heating Paramedics

Super Service Award Winner for last 7 Years in a Row! 24/7 Service with no overtime charges ever! We will beat any competitor’s price by 10%, and if we can’t, we will give you a $100 gift card for your time (on Furnace and Air Conditioner Equipment). Trane Comfort Specialist-the highest rating awarded to Trane Installers. Two locations to serve you on the North and South side of town. No company is more in touch with the environmental issues, problems, and solutions than one in your own community. PHP is locally owned and operated, which means we can relate better to your needs. FREE ESTIMATES - Most of our estimates are FREE* and free means free. At PHP, there are no strings attached, and no hard sell tactics. EVERY CUSTOMER GETS OUR FREE SERVICE CONTRACT!! OUR GUARANTEE - PHP makes your satisfaction our number one priority. In fact, we confidently make this pledge to every customer: If you are not completely satisfied, PHP will make every effort to make sure you are satisfied. FINANCING AVAILABLE - We know that sometimes it can be easier to spread payments out rather than pay it all now. So, PHP offers 6-12 Months Same As Cash on our services. Call today to find out more. Additional location: 1051 Sloan Drive Franklin, IN 46131 *Not available on regular service issues.

Award 2019
Offers by Plumbing Heating Paramedics on Angie's List

D

01/29/2017

When the provider arrived, he was able to get our furnace running by doing some cleaning and maintenance, but diagnosed the overall issue as a bad inducer motor. They did not have one on hand so it had to be ordered and they would be back in a couple days to replace. I took off work to be home at noon. He did not show up until the evening (when I would have been home from work anyhow). He said he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a problem with our furnace. Our Home Warranty company told us to choose a provider and they cover. Since we had used Air-Pro in the past in conjunction with Home Warranty, we chose to call them again.

01/29/2017

It went well. Frank arrived on time. He diagnosed and handled the problem efficiently. He even gave me a crash course on air conditioning. He was great! We were very pleased with this experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our A/C was not blowing cold air. Our home warranty sent Air-Pros.

12/21/2016

They are very through and very friendly. They work with you as far as setting a service date. I use them all the time for anything. I am very pleased with their service.  For punctuality, nobody is punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an annual cleaning service for the heater.

Thank you!

10/25/2016

I would love to give them 6 stars if I could. JR is more than just a professional, he really truly cares about his customers. Air-Pros came out to fix our A/C last spring and did a wonderful job. Actually, the initial visit didn't get the issue fixed, but they were very good about getting back out and making it right - and not at my expense. That's just life, not everything works the first time. W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First visit was for A/C repair in the spring. Today's visit (October) was to fix the furnace. Neither one was installed by them.

Thank you!!

07/21/2016

I have used them many times. They come out annually but there have been a couple of years that they came out twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Air - Pros Heating & Air Conditioning. That was an annual service check.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer Furnaces and Air Conditioning service and cleaning , and install. We also offer a yearly maintenance plan. Call for information!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available