Grabill Automotive

Angie's List since September 2013

Grabill Automotive, formerly known as Mendenhall Roy, will continue to provide the same high quality service we have built our reputation on. We continue to employ quality service and body technicians, as well as managers. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the courtesies you have shown us in the past, and hope that you will let us continue to serve your automotive needs in the future....

02/04/2015

They have good service and good prices. I've been using them for two years. Their prices are fair and I trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Grabill Automotive for auto services.

01/28/2015

Obtained on estimate for bodywork, was able to quickly schedule the work. Cost was exactly as estimated, finished sooner than estimated, work done was flawless! Paint perfectly matched the factory paint job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bodywork done on car due to accident.

CATEGORY auto body repair

09/25/2013

The folks at Grabill Automotive are friendly and willing to work with you for your business.   My vechile needed a oil change and wanted to rotate tires.  It was during the rataton of tires that the machanic found the wheel on the front tire was not properly attached.  I had had some front end wheel bearing work done previously and thought the machanic had preformed the work properly.  Obviously, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General tune-up and inspection.  During inspection, machanic found sloppy work from a previous auto shop.  Brought to my attention and was thankful that they caught it! Could have potentionally been a serious accident. Needless to say: 1) will never take my auto to the no-named auto shop (in Waynedale, was recommended that was honest - ha!... since have moved), 2) will always recommend Grabill Automotive for any automotive needs.

09/25/2013

Was really glad I called Grabill Automotive.  I am looking for a used truck and even though their primary business is service and body work, was told that they could and would search for a vechile for me.  I have yet to to do this, but when ready will certainly call them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grabill Automotive is primarily a service and body shop, I was questioning if they were into the used vehicle sales business.  The information was is technically not, but if a person is interested in a vehicle, they would help. I have not used this option yet, but am glad they are willing to work with me!

Auto Sales, Services, Body Work, Detailing, Tires & Welding